This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Tell him to stop wasting money on Balenciaga. I can get him a shirt that fits as poorly with probably better quality from a thrift store for goodness sake.
    Hasoodi nakon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Hasoodi nakon.
      Lol. Tell me you honestly think Balenciaga is stylish ?

Comment

De gustibus non est disputandum.

Comment

I mean, it's alright I guess. I think if you are paying that much there are probably better options out there like you attested to. More of a sign of flex because of its brand name rather than its style. I could probably get the same shirt Allahyar has in Moniriyeh without paying as much.

Comment

Pictures of him at training today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsHul...47590713692161

Comment

Tell him to stop wasting money on Balenciaga. I can get him a shirt that fits as poorly with probably better quality from a thrift store for goodness sake.
              €465 for a plain shirt…I really hope he has a mentor that guides him towards maturity.

Comment

Maybe he got a discount. I used to give discount to footballers etc if they spent a large amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Maybe he got a discount. I used to give discount to footballers etc if they spent a large amount of money.
                  Spending more to get a discount kind of defeats the whole purpose of a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    Spending more to get a discount kind of defeats the whole purpose of a discount.
                    That’s why I used to hit my sales targets.

Comment

I won't be doing the 8 hour round-trip to Hull until he's established himself as the future balon d'or winner so I think my earliest opportunity to bring out the flag is QPR (A) on 19/02. That should hopefully give him enough time to bed in and threaten the XI.

Comment

Doostan, Balenciaga chiye? Is he moving to Hull City or not?
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          Doostan, Balenciaga chiye? Is he moving to Hull City or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            I won't be doing the 8 hour round-trip to Hull until he's established himself as the future balon d'or winner so I think my earliest opportunity to bring out the flag is QPR (A) on 19/02. That should hopefully give him enough time to bed in and threaten the XI.
                            Their at the Hawthorns on March 5th. Gonna try and get there for that.

Allahyar move now being reported as a loan move with option to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Thanks! This works as confirmation from the club closing this thread now and if anyone would like to start the hull thread go ahead
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X