FIFA World Cup 2022 Schedule - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIFA World Cup 2022 Schedule

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,603 Times in 3,649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kateb View Post
    i suggest everyone stay away from ths
    qatar wc. imagine get in trouble drinking there.
    if you are from europe and havea european name
    most probably you get home safe. if your name is
    abbass you might go through alot of hell.

god willing 2026 world cup is the ONE FOR ME
    i dare fifa schedule iran game at rosebowl pasadena
    I DARE YOU FIFA.
    In the contrary, wc26 is really unappealing to me. 48 teams, on 3 huge countries/continent (2 of them don't really care about football), and one of them applying restrictions on Iranian travelers

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 860 Posts
    Watching 4 games back to back everyday for about 12 days is going to burn you out. Bad decision in my opinion. They should have stayed with having 3 games a day.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 Times in 528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    Watching 4 games back to back everyday for about 12 days is going to burn you out. Bad decision in my opinion. They should have stayed with having 3 games a day.
    They are trying to get this tournament done in as short of a time frame as possible since it is happening in November/December and players have league games that have been shut down because of wc. But this is horrible for players as there will probably be a game every 4 day, and by third game, performance will drop significantly having played 3 games in 9 days. For teams that advance, this tight schedule continues. Very important to have a good and complete bench.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Farzadfarhangni For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    In the contrary, wc26 is really unappealing to me. 48 teams, on 3 huge countries/continent (2 of them don't really care about football), and one of them applying restrictions on Iranian travelers
    just the persians in west l.a will pack the 100k
    capacity rose bowl..i am not even counting the orange county persians or valley persians..IF THE GAME IS PLAYED AT ROSEBOWL tickets for iran game will be over
    1500$ a seat after face value price.
    i have a feeling fifa will schedule both iran matches
    in mexico due to political issues in states and canada.

I DARE YOU FIFA COLUSIUM OR ROSE BOWL.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,403 Times in 8,855 Posts
    In the end, Qatar will spend whatever money it needs to make the hotels. They'll probably set up temporary hotels in the desert with all amenities and luxuries depending on how much you pay.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,186 Times in 5,110 Posts
    People of 32 different nationalities roaming around in a country smaller than Connecticut.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 860 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    They are trying to get this tournament done in as short of a time frame as possible since it is happening in November/December and players have league games that have been shut down because of wc. But this is horrible for players as there will probably be a game every 4 day, and by third game, performance will drop significantly having played 3 games in 9 days. For teams that advance, this tight schedule continues. Very important to have a good and complete bench.
    A hot and humid location like Qatar should never have been chosen to host these games, and now as the result the players as well as the spectators have to suffer through such a tight schedule.

Watching the WC is suppose to be fun and exciting not rushed and exhausting.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 114

You do not have permission to view the list of names.