Pars stadium Shiraz
    0%
    Other
    0%

AQR - most modern stadium we have in Iran. I hope TM plays there eventually
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azadi - Tehran , their is no other like it
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Azadi has gotten old.
        One option is to knock it down and build state of art stadium similar to Qatar stadiums in its place. While it may take 2-3, Team-e Melli to play in other stadiums.

Moreover, clubs should have their own stadiums, similar to Arab clubs.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          Azadi - Tehran , their is no other like it
          Instead of their, use there.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

So many issues with stadia in Iran. From ownership, to pitch maintenance, to just general run down shitty stadiums.

The fact we still do not have ANY decent stadiums in northern iran for football mad region is incredible (Malavan, Nassaji are literally playing in crumbling conditions). these clubs have huge fan base and great traditions. These do not even need to be more than 15-20k but just something standard so the fans can have normal experience and the quality of football can improve. Tractor stadium is also a disaster and super far away from main part of tabriz (another major issue with iranian stadiums is that they are super far from the city centers).

Only AQR, Naghshe Jahan, and Foolad Arena (though now having issues with pitch) are of international standard.

Azadi should be torn down and totally redone, and we still could certainly use 1-2 stadiums of 30-45k capacity elsewhere in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              AQR - most modern stadium we have in Iran. I hope TM plays there eventually
              It really looks like a stadium in austria or Switzerland. Too bad there is a track

Comment

AQR easily. Mashhadi fans are also insanely passionate

Comment

The one that is not yet built.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I voted for AQR (but I don't have extensive knowledge).

I also agree that Azadi is old, but in no way should it ever be torn down!

In fact, Azadi should be declared a historic monument and preserved. Too many iconic things have happened there to ever forget. It's become part of Iranian culture. There's enough land to build another new super modern stadium in Tehran someplace else, but don't ever dare to touch Azadi stadium!

Comment

Aryamehr stadium. It was the best sport complex in Asia when it was built and was ready to host the 1984 or 1988 Olympics.

Comment

Azadi is still the nicest we have. AQR just has a fancy roof.

Comment

Personally Foolad Arena looks the best out of the stadiums we have, but there is always a mystique when it comes to Azadi Stadium... After I witnessed a game up close, it has a special feeling always.. plus it's always known as the toughest place to play in all of Asia!

Comment

Working...
                          X