No announcement yet.

Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Yazdah boys waiting for the Egypt game to start..

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Lmao
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Karimi is sinking lower and lower every time he opens his mouth. In most teams, the coach picks the captain. That's the end of it. He usually has to take into account leadership traits, language abilities (for national teams), and general attitude. The coach should not care about the personal feelings of this or that player, he should think about who is the best leader on the field.

Nekunam vindicated himself as the captain by exemplary leadership he showed on the field. The last thing you can say about Karimi is that he is/was a capable leader.

Nekunam has continued his leadership as the coach of Foolad, whereas Karimi has failed as a coach and the best thing he can do is run off his mouth on TV.

p.s. One of the best things CQ did was get rid of Rahmati and Jabbari. Both were toxic.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I'm most disappointed by Ando. Javvgir shod, it was so obvious that he was on pressure when they asked him what he thought. He said first "I dont know him so well"!!! wtf, he was his coach for I dont know how long. He was even his captain when Neko said good bye. He was so bi khaye so he could not stand for his words.

Comment

And about Karimi, as much as I adored and loved him as player, his personality is just so low it can be. He is so bikelas, low class and bisavad and somehow I'm glad he was not elected as head of IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                And about Karimi, as much as I adored and loved him as player, his personality is just so low it can be. He is so bikelas, low class and bisavad and somehow I'm glad he was not elected as head of IFF.
                He would quit anyway like he always did. Once a quitter always a quitter.

Comment

I'm most disappointed by Ando. Javvgir shod, it was so obvious that he was on pressure when they asked him what he thought. He said first "I dont know him so well"!!! wtf, he was his coach for I dont know how long. He was even his captain when Neko said good bye. He was so bi khaye so he could not stand for his words.
                  I was shocked too that Ando did not speak up or really give his views …

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                    I was shocked too that Ando did not speak up or really give his views …
                    Maybe he was pissed for not getting invited for the WC 18. Remember when Seyed Jalal started talking shit on Instagram after not getting invitied for the WC 18? Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with football anymore. We have many unloyal people in Iran. The Akhond system produces weak personalities. That's why many Iranians are opportunistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                      Maybe he was pissed for not getting invited for the WC 18. Remember when Seyed Jalal started talking shit on Instagram after not getting invitied for the WC 18? Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with football anymore. We have many unloyal people in Iran. The Akhond system produces weak personalities. That's why many Iranians are opportunistic.
                      Yeh maybe he’s bitter for not playing In 2018. I agree the culture over the past 40+ years of mullah rule has become full of weak/system ass kissing, etc., people

Comment

the guys after egypt lost..

btw, hyenas are very cool animals.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Karimi has Borderline Personality Disorder and it's pretty obvious at this point. I say this as someone that has a mother with the same condition.

Comment

You could tell that it was not in Ando's nature to talk like that but I am sure they are told to give controversial opinions... This show is designed to be gossipy... I hope Ando quits the show sooner rather than later as I like the guy very much and this show is will harm his reputation. The other three guys have no reputation to harm.

I'd be curious if this show is formatted and modeled after some successful European soccer show. Maybe like that Netherland soccer show that said that Bairo should throw hand grenades with his long throw...

Comment

think about how mismanaged IFF is, and how low the standards are for high-level govt positions in iran that karimi was ever even in the convo. he would have been a pure disaster from any standpoint - education, experience, temperament, leadership, etc etc etc

professionalism is so important to being a PROFESSIONAL footballer. talent only takes you so far. it's not a coincidence that our classiest, most well spoken, most thoughtful and non-controversial players also have the most successful club careers even when there are more talented players than them in iran - mahdavikia, ajb, nekounam - all less talented than karimi, but all pros. and their ability to hang in europe is the result. karimi's probably top 1-2 talented iranian players of all time and had a red carpet into europe because of the trailblazing done by daei, mahdavikia, etc. and blew it. couldn't even last 2 seasons in europe. watching these interviews, is anyone surprised?

i know that he's playing up the drama and that this show is for entertainment but i think the show also calls for the moderators to be "themselves" - and we see ak8 for what he is. i can guarantee that he'll never hold down a legitimate coaching job in iran or anywhere else and that he'll probably spend the rest of his career as a special tv guest and shit-stirrer who's brought on to give a hot take.

disappointed by him. hes a role model to so many...and i think back to the pfdc of 2004-2008 where there'd be long threads debating his character, leadership, why he didn't make it in europe. we see why now - all his detractors were right.

Comment

Not only are these guys, all of them bar Teymourian, extremely rude and unprofessional, but it's clear why their careers stalled.
                                Not to mention the pieces the program makes on people, even on Serjik, are in poor taste. What was supposed to be a tribute became something really bizarre that felt more like a video making pity of someone instead of honouring them.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X