No announcement yet.

Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m surprised that even Ando crapped on CQ. that was rough. They should have at least invited one pro cq guest.
    Was the Spanish speaking player they refer to just Nekounam, or Shojaei as well?

Comment

The show should be called Maahiyaneh. Same BS talking points every show. Obsessed with Ghotbi and Queiroz. Iran is so proud of its chaaleh meyduni laat o loot personalities. These guys get all the attention and followers while Ali Daei is robbed in the streets. Sure CQ has character flaws but he has moved on and forward. For 10 years Karimi is arr o goozing about the same shit. 40 saalete mardak…

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        Anyone know what manshoori means? I have not heard this word before
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          Anyone know what manshoori means? I have not heard this word before
          Compliance with the provisions of Iranian football code of ethics and conducts is mandatory for all persons involved in football, including football coaches ...., Simply Manshoori it refere to those violators

متن منشور اخلاقي و رفتاري فوتبال ايران

Comment

anyone find karimi to be very laat, annoying, negative and unprofessional? guy's character is trash, it's a shame

Comment

Wow. Calling Columbians "divooneh" is one of the most rascist things i've seen in iranian TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I’m surprised that even Ando crapped on CQ. that was rough. They should have at least invited one pro cq guest.
                Was the Spanish speaking player they refer to just Nekounam, or Shojaei as well?
                I don't think they realized that Portuguese speak Portuguese, not Spanish!

This whole show with Azizi being the "intelligent unbiased moderator" is very biased and not intelligent. But entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  I don't think they realized that Portuguese speak Portuguese, not Spanish!
                  This whole show with Azizi being the "intelligent unbiased moderator" is very biased and not intelligent. But entertaining.
                  well, they probably ment that cq and neku could communicate in spanish since they both been in spain, (cq in real) and maybe they talked spanish to eachother instead of english?
                  they never said motherlanguage they said hamzaboon if i dont remember incorrect.
                  probably was easyer for cq to communitate directly to neku/shojaei in spanish. no translators and so on needed. its actualy pretty smart for during matches, that the coach can quickly communicate to his C who then can spread it on the field..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i feel like that whole captain thing from ali to javad was such a stupid stupid segment. creating hashiyeh many years after the fact. just a segment to suck up to ali karimi who had many disciplinary problems in team melli and is not a true captain while javad played 8 years in spain at the highest level.

of course javad should be captain!!!! disappointed in ando too but i think he and mojtaba are being dragged in by ali karimi who is the most popular athlete and is using his clout to lead narratives

Comment

lol for me jabbari was most sleazy of them all hahahaha
                      so sneaky

i actualy like azizi as a program leader, he has some natural talent for it, and works well with karimi. they are a good funny duo.
                      but yeah they angled it realy heavy against cq that was nasty
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

good thread on this topic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                            good thread on this topic!!!!

Well its good they talk about it and tell their views. CQ was not a saint and did things that hurted many but in the end he shut everyone up with the rusults he got. Good of Karimi and the rest of the gang to not have made a big fuz about it. These are the reason i watch this show, to get to know more about what is going on.

Comment

How could anyone could take Jabbari seriously after his snake antics in the CQ era and basically self-exiling himself to becoming a glorified member of the Qatari African/Arab delegation?

Navidkia and Pejman Nouri are clear

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                How could anyone could take Jabbari seriously after his snake antics in the CQ era and basically self-exiling himself to becoming a glorified member of the Qatari African/Arab delegation?

Navidkia and Pejman Nouri are clear
                                i agree. someone should mention that to mojtaba. but this show is there to stroke ali karimis ego it seems. he also doesn't let the guests talk without cutting them off

Comment

Working...
                                X