Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yazdah show [11] Eleven show

thought it should have its own thread, who knows how many episodes they will have before thy start fighting and its canceed (I say 5 episodes)

here is the first one, plz post the rest in this thread as they turn up, 1 ep/week

I for one realy enjoyed the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxCMnTbsWQ0
    Supporting Team Melli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTarwMZ49XA

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Bagheri up next, I guess we can expect some info on Tarermi/Skocic circus aswell..
      Looking forward to this episode, believe its out tomorrow
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEE4TY_PM4g
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvju9Aq6bc8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxa3v6q0Bs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUJYQcKUntM
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

part 2, looks like its broadcasted "live" atm so to not start in the middle of the show, just adjust the player to start from the beginning and press play,
        Enjoy, Special guest today, Karim Bagheri
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZqJGgLFnQ
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

masale taremi hal shod? na vali hal mishe..maaan wtf?
          bagheri togheter with karim ansarifard and jahanbakhs called teremi from lebanon..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

hilarious stuff about iff, apartments and stuff
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Overall I really like this show, and think it is well produced, and very modern and interesting. Couple of points I have noticed from the first 2 episodes.

- I kind of feel bad for Arifi, he is rarely given a chance to speak, but when he has spoken he has said pretty insightful things and has a really good personality. I feel like they should incorporate him more so he can help provide an outsiders perspective. His Persian speaking ability is also spectacular

- Karimi seems to dominate the conversation and seems a bit aggressive at times. Teymourian on the other hand is very soft spoken

- I feel like they are building a good fan base and will continue to be less reserved and discuss the corruption in our football more openly as it progresses.

- They need to take turns though, the scene where they brought Bagheri was like 20 minutes of everyone yelling and trying to talk over each other. To the point where Bagheri said you brought me here to ask for my opinion so let me talk. I think he was right to do so.

I have very high hopes for the show, I just think they need to learn to include everyone that is there more, and also not talk over each other.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Thanks so much I was hoping we would have a thread for this show and updates…..definitely going to watch this tonight!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I was disappointed in the lack of Tm questions to Bagheri, but I like the show too thus far

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Overall I really like this show, and think it is well produced, and very modern and interesting. Couple of points I have noticed from the first 2 episodes.
                    - I kind of feel bad for Arifi, he is rarely given a chance to speak, but when he has spoken he has said pretty insightful things and has a really good personality. I feel like they should incorporate him more so he can help provide an outsiders perspective. His Persian speaking ability is also spectacular
                    - Karimi seems to dominate the conversation and seems a bit aggressive at times. Teymourian on the other hand is very soft spoken
                    - I feel like they are building a good fan base and will continue to be less reserved and discuss the corruption in our football more openly as it progresses.
                    - They need to take turns though, the scene where they brought Bagheri was like 20 minutes of everyone yelling and trying to talk over each other. To the point where Bagheri said you brought me here to ask for my opinion so let me talk. I think he was right to do so.
                    I have very high hopes for the show, I just think they need to learn to include everyone that is there more, and also not talk over each other.
                    I agree 100% eaven Bagheri was kind of rude to him about having an oppinion but not played so long in PP.. Karimi was on him in the first episode aswell.. bit shameful.. /they will definately tall more IFF stories think they just wariming up.. the appartment thing was funny lol, no name or number no keys hahahahaha
                    Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Thanks so much I was hoping we would have a thread for this show and updates…..definitely going to watch this tonight!
                    Glad to read your post, hope you enjoyed the episode
                    Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                    I was disappointed in the lack of Tm questions to Bagheri, but I like the show too thus far
                    Same here! strange they still havnt solved it, its a scandal if he isnt in the next squad for the iraq game.. its very strange that they have talked when bagheri and arj + ansarifard (capitans) called him from the hotell room but its still not solved.. atleast thats what I got out from the intervue.. wish they had asked him more about that.. they probably to afraid of Bagheri to ask more lol
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Oddly enough this confirms lots of things about TM. Shame about Karimi and Azizi's attitudes, no wonder their careers stalled.

Interesting show though, despite some of the annoyances it seems that at least the players are themselves, which is better than seeing some show host being all weird. Thank you for the thread!
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Part 3
                        https://youtu.be/W6-7-W2ROPo
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I watched most of eleven program and did not like it at all.

I do NOT like discussions about Skocic. He has done great and deserves to be kept.

IFF is stupid. They should have let Viera to go to WC not idiot Jalal Talebi.

No one at IFF has taken responsibility for what Wilmots did to our football. If I had money, I would take him to International courts for committing fraud. Idiot IFF let him walk away, WHY? Because some of our people benefited from his lousy contract.

We do not have money. The money from WC should be spent in building our infrastructure which is backward. We need to work on women and men youth programs.

We need to stand up to incompetence of IFF and voice our opinions and keep bringing up crime that Wilmots committed against our football.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                            I watched most of eleven program and did not like it at all.

I do NOT like discussions about Skocic. He has done great and deserves to be kept.

IFF is stupid. They should have let Viera to go to WC not idiot Jalal Talebi.

No one at IFF has taken responsibility for what Wilmots did to our football. If I had money, I would take him to International courts for committing fraud. Idiot IFF let him walk away, WHY? Because some of our people benefited from his lousy contract.

We do not have money. The money from WC should be spent in building our infrastructure which is backward. We need to work on women and men youth programs.

We need to stand up to incompetence of IFF and voice our opinions and keep bringing up crime that Wilmots committed against our football.
                            They weren’t discussing wether or not he should be kept or if they want him to be kept, they were discussing if they think he will be kept by the federation. It was a fair discussion given our incompetent federation and the fact that even though Skocic won all his games and had a contract it still wasn’t clear if he wasn’t going to continue as our coach
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Any show with Azizi and Karimi cannot be good. Sorry!
                              These two have been talented footballers but
                              their careers filled with horrible behavioral problems. Don't like they way they think and talk. Not constructive!

Comment

Working...
                              X