referree job in IRAN - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: referree job in IRAN

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    the ref mombeini which
    got suspended for whole
    year after pp vs naft ms match
    he gave torabi a yellow card
    after he didnt call TRUE PK
    FOR PP. pp protested the yc
    and guess what
    the ref had given ali nemati
    name instead of turabi.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    derby ref was not on derby level
    we need to go back to the days of
    foriegn refs.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kateb View Post
    what if that one day never comes
    From the countries I've seen, the cultures I've known and the nations I've come to get a better understanding of, Iranians (in general of course) as a nation are way too clever for this to go on... you don't fix a nation with some dumb revolution, it's built piece by piece with the actions of exceptional individuals. I think a macro-example of this being Ferdowsi's dedication to the shahnameh. A micro-example of this being you and me not trying to bribe ourselves out of a traffic fine in Iran, or just learning to respect the fucking queue.

I know IR and everything that directly lead to the introduction of IR didn't help us with this, but the first woman to win the equivalent of the nobel prize in maths was Iranian. Go check out the statistics around Iranians working in NASA, the Iranian dude who invented Atlas trading assistant, check the stats regarding academic publications in Iran especially nanotechnology. The system is heavily debilitating as it is somewhere like Venezuela but we don't come short of producing exceptional industrious intellectuals and this comes from our collective tradition; one that even though we love to criticise, is really something exceptional relative to the rest of the world.

PFDC News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 1,279 Posts
    This is actually a good thread. Can we make it so it's about Iranian referees' progress in the world, particularly Faghani? Or I can make a new one. We should be supporting him and his crew to get to the WC. They're in the Arab Cup now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosseini For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosseini View Post
    This is actually a good thread. Can we make it so it's about Iranian referees' progress in the world, particularly Faghani? Or I can make a new one. We should be supporting him and his crew to get to the WC. They're in the Arab Cup now
    hi
    make a new one please
    i like to keep this for our league refs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kateb For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 86

You do not have permission to view the list of names.