Marijo Tot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
    Not sure how much more the coaching staff have to do. The team is playing with urgency, confidence and they are working hard. They top the table and unbeaten. The goal of qualifying is almost attained (a win away). That, to me, is proven leadership and competence.
    This coaching' set up have 0 traits of modern management dragan hasnt even seen a GPS system in his life, man management of TM players is 0 - Torabi, Taremi, Ghoddos and many more examples, this is 200% the player's working their socks off from the foundations CQ built. Know one can convince me otherwise these fraudsters are good enough for TM

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Washed and used again
      Because they did not have cloths or Witchcraft, sorcery, and magic ( ؟ ) جادو, جنبل و طلسم لباس
      Rumour has it:
      Reason for insisting to use washed jersey by IFFwas not for lack of new ones ( Sponsor claimed provided 850 & more),but IFF chief Azizi Khadem believe in Magic. A suggestion by Wizard magician AmirEskandari or what Azizi Khadem refer to as " خوبال عالم" to wear the same winning jersey.
      Eskandari does some Jadoo , Sehr andJanbal for those who believe in these stuff.

seems the surroundings of TM under Skocic reign are turning into a full blown circus. I am really wondering how skocic, who does not even back up the players on basic issues like training pitch or kits or prize money, will be able to handle all these animals when we get to even more tense and critical world cup stage. Hoping we dont have another branko situation with agents infesting the camp and sowing discord amongst the players, random people from the government and federation hanging out during key tactical meetings and giving their "opinions", etc.

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2777714]
        Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        this is brilliant!
        i like it, and i suggest that we let the most praised jadoogar of all, AK8, rub his magic parts on TM:s shoes and socks to give the team eaven more magic![/QUOTE

This kind of mindset is not just in Iran, I read somewhere legendary M Gladbach supperstar Gunter Netzer refusing to wash his winning socks
        It is actually pretty common as people realize. Athletes are actually pretty superstitious. NFL and NBA players the most.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          They should be fighting for the basics of their team - these are yes men afraid to speak because they know what a privlleged and luck position they are in

A real leader should be standing with the players
          You guys realize that after CQ, IFF made any new coaches sign in their contracts that they can't speak out about that stuff anymore right? It's now considered a direct breach of contract and in violation with what they've signed

Comment

Marijo Tot: "You can be sure that in those months before the World Cup, Iran will play big, massive games." "We will try to choose very carefully our possible opponents preparing for the World Cup. Looking for the teams who will be similar like teams we are going to face at the World Cup. It's very important to choose teams who's going to help you to be ready for the World Cup."

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Marijo Tot: "You can be sure that in those months before the World Cup, Iran will play big, massive games." "We will try to choose very carefully our possible opponents preparing for the World Cup. Looking for the teams who will be similar like teams we are going to face at the World Cup. It's very important to choose teams who's going to help you to be ready for the World Cup."
              They're just saying sh*t at this point hahaha

They love blue balling us and promising Brazil and Argentina level teams and we end up playing Uzbekistan's C team because they sent Shomorudov and Shukurov home early.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                They're just saying sh*t at this point hahaha

They love blue balling us and promising Brazil and Argentina level teams and we end up playing Uzbekistan's C team because they sent Shomorudov and Shukurov home early.
                Marijo Tot has a bit of a politician / diplomat in him. He uses a lot of words with not really that much content. I find his interviews quite boring.

(This is not a knock on him as a coach. For all I know he is a good coach. I really don't know though.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

It wasn’t enough for IFF to lie , now the Team Melli coaching staff is lying too , they said before the June friendly window :

1st - we play against Argentina or Brazil + New Zealand + African team

Then now ,

2nd - going to Canada playing 3 games , Canada + Ecuador + African team

Then it go changed to

3rd - we going to play New Zealand + Australia + African in Qatar

The it was ;

4th - we going to playing one African team ( in Qatar) + urauguay in their country

Then it got flipped to

5th - we have it set now 3 African teams from these choices (Cameroon + Senegal + Congo + S. Africa + Algeria )

And then finally now

6th - we going to play against 2 African teams Algeria and S.African B teams

To finally

7th - we playing a depleted tired probably missing a lot of players Algeria B/C team …

Anyone see how this pattern has been going on , they just lied all the way to the end , if they want to seriously makes plans I think they should announce anything anymore and just announce it the week of ..

Or at least be honest , this guy TOT is saying we going to play a big team in the next window, are we really???

Comment

"You can be sure that we will have mediocre preparations and play a few shit teams that play nothing like our opponents. Also you can be sure that this federation will continue to fight against itself and achieve nothing."

(IR)IFF

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X