Marijo Tot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijo Tot

Serves as an assistant coach of Team-e Melli under Dragan Skočić.

Date of birth 2 June 1972 (age 49)
    Place of birth Županja, SR Croatia, Yugoslavia

Position(s) Left back

He has worked in China with two different teams.

In October 2018 he joined the Saudi Al-Ittihad as assistant to the head coach Slaven Bilić, the most famous Croatian football manager.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Aberdeen were looking to bring Tot to their club.

Comment

I don't think people realize how good the Zagreb Institute of coaching is - it's one of the most underrated coaching schools in the world with a great reputation. Skokic and Tot went there if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          Serves as an assistant coach of Team-e Melli under Dragan Skočić.

Date of birth 2 June 1972 (age 49)
          Place of birth Županja, SR Croatia, Yugoslavia

Position(s) Left back

He has worked in China with two different teams.

In October 2018 he joined the Saudi Al-Ittihad as assistant to the head coach Slaven Bilić, the most famous Croatian football manager.
          Happy to have him Croatian coaches have had a huge impact on our football.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

There's something about him I really like and I don't know what that is. I have more confidence when I see him leading the team than Skocic and again I don't know why that is
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

if skovic leave us after
              wc for millions of dollors
              of arabs money
              and if we dont want
              irani coach and if there is
              still sanctions
              this man gladly will
              coach us
              for a hotel room in hotel hilton
              a car with driver and 3meals
              with snack and A very decent
              rial contract around 2 milyard
              toman.

Comment

He is lucky to have Iran also his resume was caretaker at Dinamo for 2 months max

This coaching set up is still very weak for TM calibre

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                  He is lucky to have Iran also his resume was caretaker at Dinamo for 2 months max

some days ago players complained on instagram that their clothes are beeing washed and used again, how can we complain about skocic and tot ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    some days ago players complained on instagram that their clothes are beeing washed and used again, how can we complain about skocic and tot ?
                    They should be fighting for the basics of their team - these are yes men afraid to speak because they know what a privlleged and luck position they are in

A real leader should be standing with the players

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

Washed and used again
                      Because they did not have cloths or Witchcraft, sorcery, and magic ( ؟ ) جادو, جنبل و طلسم لباس

Rumour has it:

Reason for insisting to use washed jersey by IFFwas not for lack of new ones ( Sponsor claimed provided 850 & more),but IFF chief Azizi Khadem believe in Magic. A suggestion by Wizard magician AmirEskandari or what Azizi Khadem refer to as " خوبال عالم" to wear the same winning jersey.
                      Eskandari does some Jadoo , Sehr andJanbal for those who believe in these stuff.

Comment

this is brilliant!

i like it, and i suggest that we let the most praised jadoogar of all, AK8, rub his magic parts on TM:s shoes and socks to give the team eaven more magic!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

[QUOTE=Keshwardoost;2777709]this is brilliant!
                          i like it, and i suggest that we let the most praised jadoogar of all, AK8, rub his magic parts on TM:s shoes and socks to give the team eaven more magic![/QUOTE

This kind of mindset is not just in Iran, I read somewhere legendary M Gladbach supperstar Gunter Netzer refusing to wash his winning socks

Comment

Don’t let this reach Arab and western media, next they’re going to claim we used witchcraft to top our group.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post

Not sure how much more the coaching staff have to do. The team is playing with urgency, confidence and they are working hard. They top the table and unbeaten. The goal of qualifying is almost attained (a win away). That, to me, is proven leadership and competence.
                              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
                              X