Marijo Tot - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marijo Tot

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 13,277 Times in 5,570 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahsaa View Post
    some days ago players complained on instagram that their clothes are beeing washed and used again, how can we complain about skocic and tot ?

Washed and used again
    Because they did not have cloths or Witchcraft, sorcery, and magic ( ؟ ) جادو, جنبل و طلسم لباس

Rumour has it:

Reason for insisting to use washed jersey by IFFwas not for lack of new ones ( Sponsor claimed provided 850 & more),but IFF chief Azizi Khadem believe in Magic. A suggestion by Wizard magician AmirEskandari or what Azizi Khadem refer to as " خوبال عالم" to wear the same winning jersey.
    Eskandari does some Jadoo , Sehr andJanbal for those who believe in these stuff.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,321 Times in 652 Posts
    this is brilliant!

i like it, and i suggest that we let the most praised jadoogar of all, AK8, rub his magic parts on TM:s shoes and socks to give the team eaven more magic!

Supporting Team Melli

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Thanked 13,277 Times in 5,570 Posts
    [QUOTE=Keshwardoost;2777709]this is brilliant!
    i like it, and i suggest that we let the most praised jadoogar of all, AK8, rub his magic parts on TM:s shoes and socks to give the team eaven more magic![/QUOTE

This kind of mindset is not just in Iran, I read somewhere legendary M Gladbach supperstar Gunter Netzer refusing to wash his winning socks

General Member Reputation
    Thanks
    Don’t let this reach Arab and western media, next they’re going to claim we used witchcraft to top our group.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 026121 For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    He is lucky to have Iran also his resume was caretaker at Dinamo for 2 months max

This coaching set up is still very weak for TM calibre
    Not sure how much more the coaching staff have to do. The team is playing with urgency, confidence and they are working hard. They top the table and unbeaten. The goal of qualifying is almost attained (a win away). That, to me, is proven leadership and competence.
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lapayee For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapayee View Post
    Not sure how much more the coaching staff have to do. The team is playing with urgency, confidence and they are working hard. They top the table and unbeaten. The goal of qualifying is almost attained (a win away). That, to me, is proven leadership and competence.
    This coaching' set up have 0 traits of modern management dragan hasnt even seen a GPS system in his life, man management of TM players is 0 - Torabi, Taremi, Ghoddos and many more examples, this is 200% the player's working their socks off from the foundations CQ built. Know one can convince me otherwise these fraudsters are good enough for TM

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,905 Times in 8,090 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Washed and used again
    Because they did not have cloths or Witchcraft, sorcery, and magic ( ؟ ) جادو, جنبل و طلسم لباس
    Rumour has it:
    Reason for insisting to use washed jersey by IFFwas not for lack of new ones ( Sponsor claimed provided 850 & more),but IFF chief Azizi Khadem believe in Magic. A suggestion by Wizard magician AmirEskandari or what Azizi Khadem refer to as " خوبال عالم" to wear the same winning jersey.
    Eskandari does some Jadoo , Sehr andJanbal for those who believe in these stuff.

seems the surroundings of TM under Skocic reign are turning into a full blown circus. I am really wondering how skocic, who does not even back up the players on basic issues like training pitch or kits or prize money, will be able to handle all these animals when we get to even more tense and critical world cup stage. Hoping we dont have another branko situation with agents infesting the camp and sowing discord amongst the players, random people from the government and federation hanging out during key tactical meetings and giving their "opinions", etc.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 Times in 1,191 Posts
    [QUOTE=St_Mark;2777714]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    this is brilliant!
    i like it, and i suggest that we let the most praised jadoogar of all, AK8, rub his magic parts on TM:s shoes and socks to give the team eaven more magic![/QUOTE

This kind of mindset is not just in Iran, I read somewhere legendary M Gladbach supperstar Gunter Netzer refusing to wash his winning socks
    It is actually pretty common as people realize. Athletes are actually pretty superstitious. NFL and NBA players the most.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    They should be fighting for the basics of their team - these are yes men afraid to speak because they know what a privlleged and luck position they are in

A real leader should be standing with the players
    You guys realize that after CQ, IFF made any new coaches sign in their contracts that they can't speak out about that stuff anymore right? It's now considered a direct breach of contract and in violation with what they've signed

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 120

You do not have permission to view the list of names.