X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm annoyed that his nationality changed in the new FIFA

He was the only Iranian coach in the game lol

Comment

They (media) use Swed (sweden) for poya ! Yea .... thats just sad! You have to change nationality to have opportunity!

I'm still looking for those oskols who believe iranians are treated same as other nations !

He was born in karaj iran both parents iranian. HE Should Listed as Iranian-Swedish

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/teams/f.../poya-asbaghi/

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        They (media) use Swed (sweden) for poya ! Yea .... thats just sad! You have to change nationality to have opportunity!

I'm still looking for those oskols who believe iranians are treated same as other nations !

He was born in karaj iran both parents iranian. HE Should Listed as Iranian-Swedish

It's all good bro. I think by the time FIFA 30 comes around, our kids will be using Iranians like Vahid Hashemian, Mehdi Mahdavikia or others as their coaches for FUT

Comment

4-4 in extra time right now, game is on ESPN+

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Congratulations to Poya on his 1st victory with Barnsley! Hopefully many more to come.

Comment

Crazy game that. 5-4, I was worried for him when Barrow came back from 2-0 down with 10 men.

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...by_county_are/

As of current standings, Barnsley are sitting last in the Championship at 24th place.

Their match today against Blackpool got postponed. Next match is on January 22 against Birmingham City.

Comment

2-1 defeat for Barnsley away at Birmingham City

Comment

Dude is gonna be a goner if doesn’t get a win soon !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Dude is gonna be a goner if doesn’t get a win soon !?
                      Their fans seem to sympathize with Poya. From what I've seen online it's more the board that's the problem. No backing whatsoever and expecting the impossible task of getting out of the relegation zone with low quality players.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        dont worry if he does something scandalous or gets fired for poor results he will be called iranian or iranian swede..
                        and if he starts pulling a rabbit out of the hat and saves this club he is suedi.. welcome to europa everybody
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Poya's line up for the match against Nottingham Forrest

Edit: Poya is ill, not available for tonight.

Streams: https://live.footybite.cc/event/nott...-stream/759512
                          Last edited by Leicester City; 01-25-2022, 12:27 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

0 wins and 3 ties in 11 matches. Safe to say he will not have this job much longer.

Comment

West Brom have sacked Ismael too and he performed well at Barnsley. May want him back as he kept them up when he took over in a good escape and then to the play offs the following year.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                0 wins and 3 ties in 11 matches. Safe to say he will not have this job much longer.
                                Poor guy took a big risk by jumping into a sinking ship. Hard to come out on top in those situations
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X