Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
    she do look like my uncle tho

the hijab is also not doing her any favors! Too bad they cant take that shit off!

I really do respect their hustle but damn we have so many hot girls, by far the most beautiful in the world, it’s a shame they dont get a chance to display their hotness on the football pitch - in that case noone would pay attention to the swedish women’s national team!

And I know damn well that MOST women just love to see a male footballer in their tight shorts with the butt sticking out so don’t tell me I am sexist!
    This post is really messed up bro.

Hope all the female members of your family are models..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      she do look like my uncle tho

the hijab is also not doing her any favors! Too bad they cant take that shit off!

I really do respect their hustle but damn we have so many hot girls, by far the most beautiful in the world, it’s a shame they dont get a chance to display their hotness on the football pitch - in that case noone would pay attention to the swedish women’s national team!

And I know damn well that MOST women just love to see a male footballer in their tight shorts with the butt sticking out so don’t tell me I am sexist!
      Banned for 7 days. Next time it will be permanent.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        Thank you so much for this. Katayoun also wants to thank you for this comment on our behalf.
        I'm one of Katayouns fans, not as a player, because I have never actually seen her play. But I admire the brave choices she has made and the life and career path she has carved out for herself.

She is one of those individuals who chooses to light a proverbial candle rather than cursing the darkness. I wish her greater success which I am sure will come her way.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
            What do you want? Blood?
            Is it a genuine question or some attempt at trolling in the form of a question? If it is the former, i would suggest standing up firmly for your rights, have some backbone, defend fiercely when you are under attack. You know, these things that the whole world is doing and what Iran pre1979 was doing.

Comment

Working...
            X