WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Iraq Football Federation: Advocaat will remain headcoach of Iraq.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2031442
    I hope they do well in the Arab Cup because if not, then he will get sacked for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      IMO our biggest issues will be RB (Moharami), CB (Shoja), LB (MiMo who is out of Form/ Nourafkan who is average at best/ to put Amiri in this position is a waste of Talent) and our GK, since Beiro looked shaky lately. Haysafi should retire after WCQ or not getting invited for the WC ( if we qualify, which is very likely).

I am still not 100% convinced with Nourollahi but i guess we haven't any other option for him. I miss fighters like Ando or Ebrahimi in the Middlefield. Is there a chance that PAG gets ready for the WC? He is vital for TMs defensive stability.
      The main question is: will Skocic start him over Shoja? Because he didn't do that in the last round vs Bahrain and Iraq and that's what worries me. Everyone was surprised when he benched PAG. Shoja is not good enough for the WC. He struggled against Mahmoud Al Mawas. Now imagine him vs Neymar, Sane or Mbappe.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        I hope they do well in the Arab Cup because if not, then he will get sacked for sure.
        well more games they play more cohesive they will become!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Iraq Football Federation: Advocaat will remain headcoach of Iraq.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2031442
          I guess Iraq is settling for an old, limping Dick. Good new for Iran.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Looking at how thing are going (with our yellow card situation) and the fact that we need to win against south korea for our fifa ranking, this is how I would go:

Go full force against Iraq . Risk all players on yellow card .

Then rest out players on yellow against UAE.

Then go full force against south korea .

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              I guess Iraq is settling for an old, limping Dick. Good new for Iran.
              Thank God Dicky Boy remains for now lol.
              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Happy Iraq is keeping their coach
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Happy Iraq is keeping their coach
                  Stupid iraqi people think its their players. I've been having arguement with few of them over the past 3 month .

They are blaming their players and they want amatuer players that play in europe to join them . lol my guy was saying the coach should invite Zidane Iqbal who has 2-3 games for man united U23 !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Looking at how thing are going (with our yellow card situation) and the fact that we need to win against south korea for our fifa ranking, this is how I would go:

Go full force against Iraq . Risk all players on yellow card .

Then rest out players on yellow against UAE.

Then go full force against south korea .
                    i really dont see a big difference between
                    starters bench and players have not been invited THIS ISBTHE DEEPEST WE HAVE BEEN
                    since the 1990 ali parvin team which won the asian games.
                    only 2 players we have that are SOME WHAT cant
                    replace them mehdi and sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                      well more games they play more cohesive they will become!
                      Have you seen two Arab teams play each other my friend? The only thing thats cohesive is how flat and matted the grass is at the end of the game

Comment

UAE will play in Arab cup with their first team. It's very clear they want to prepare for Jan 2022 remaining qualifiers. Not sure about Iraq though but I expect them to send their first team as well.
                        Now this can pros and cons. One of the cons is they will get too tired by the time they play us in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          UAE will play in Arab cup with their first team. It's very clear they want to prepare for Jan 2022 remaining qualifiers. Not sure about Iraq though but I expect them to send their first team as well.
                          Now this can pros and cons. One of the cons is they will get too tired by the time they play us in Jan.
                          They certainly won't be too tired because they have almost 2 months rest in between their final cup match and the match against us. 1 month +3 weeks to be exact. Only thing that may occur is injuries.

Regardless, all we have to do is tie UAE and we're in the world cup. The match is at home so anything less than a clear win would be underwhelming tbh.

EDIT: we may play with no fans again so even a close victory wouldn't be bad since it wouldn't be a true home match, if that's the case.

Comment

Stupid iraqi people think its their players. I've been having arguement with few of them over the past 3 month .

They are blaming their players and they want amatuer players that play in europe to join them . lol my guy was saying the coach should invite Zidane Iqbal who has 2-3 games for man united U23 !
                            Milad jan, shayad barkhi az harfashoon pooch nist?

Migam shayad in Iqbal kheili behtar az Haji Fandogh ke dar Al-Shorta baazi mikone ast?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Most of their fans don't understand their football has fundamental issues at the very basic levels. They continue to use older players in youth football, and have less discipline than even most middle eastern teams.

The only reason they play hard against us is just pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Milad jan, shayad barkhi az harfashoon pooch nist?

Migam shayad in Iqbal kheili behtar az Haji Fandogh ke dar Al-Shorta baazi mikone ast?
                                Ardalan jan fekr nemikonam harfeshoon dorost bashe. Chon ageh negah koni Katanec ba hamin bazikona natayejeh kheili khoobi gerefte bood. Dar 19 ta bazi akhireshon hich bakhti nadashtand . Tanha bakhteshon be iran bood . In neshoon mideh ke Katanec vaghean morabi khobi hastesh.

hala shayad Iqbal bazi koneh khoobi bashe vali 100% morabishon moshkel dareh. Chon taghriban 90% az hamin bazi kon ba team hayeh khobe asia bazi kardand va nabakhstand.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Most of their fans don't understand their football has fundamental issues at the very basic levels. They continue to use older players in youth football, and have less discipline than even most middle eastern teams.

The only reason they play hard against us is just pride.
                                I agree with you on the pride bit and fundamental issues. But at least during katanec they didn't lose to teams like saudi , japan , south korea , qatar etc.. with same old players that they are using. Their fans fail to see that, or maybe its their media that brainwash them.

Honestly i think if they kept katanec they would've at least take the 3rd spot if not 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X