No announcement yet.

WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyway taremi can return for Iraq game ? We need to be in full force.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      Is there anyway taremi can return for Iraq game ? We need to be in full force.
      What!? Is their any way he would stay OUT of team melli for even longer? c'mon!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        with iraq i dont now maybe we owe them a favor
        for them not being motivated in bahrain that made us advanvce BUT UAE
        HAS 4 TO 6 GOAL a$$ whooping waiting upon them n azadi
        we owe NOONE a favor or anything else for that matter. Least of all those idiots
        We enter each game to kill the other team & their hopes, bring misery and eventual resignation.... peppered with lots and lots of weeping

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          yellow cards are totally deleted. Red card suspensions will carry over (stupidly). Last time last suspension of Saeid's red card carried over to morocco game.
          Dont really think our yellow card status is a big deal since we are essentially qualified, just more evidence that skocic should rotate and give chances to Yasin, Allahyar, Hardani, Majid, and others

I agree with rotating the lineup and allowing others to gel wt the team.
          But lets say he does what you say and we lose a game. What will be your take and views?

The man has been winning and some still attack him for all sorts of things.
          Imagine if he actually loses a game. Crucify him and burn him at the stake?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            yellow cards are totally deleted. Red card suspensions will carry over (stupidly). Last time last suspension of Saeid's red card carried over to morocco game.

Dont really think our yellow card status is a big deal since we are essentially qualified, just more evidence that skocic should rotate and give chances to Yasin, Allahyar, Hardani, Majid, and others
            Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            What!? Is their any way he would stay OUT of team melli for even longer? c'mon!
            what? Your response sounds that he will be back tomorrow. C'MON!!

Comment

ali nemati of persepolise
              had a great match at lb
              today.we have 2months
              till our next match
              maybe couple more
              good performance he get
              a call up
              rb and lb can never have
              enough good ones
              bes time to try new faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                I agree with rotating the lineup and allowing others to gel wt the team.
                But lets say he does what you say and we lose a game. What will be your take and views?

The man has been winning and some still attack him for all sorts of things.
                Imagine if he actually loses a game. Crucify him and burn him at the stake?
                You know they already have the posts drafted here when he gets his first loss. Probably in a Microsoft word doc ready to copy and paste hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  ali nemati of persepolise
                  had a great match at lb
                  today.we have 2months
                  till our next match
                  maybe couple more
                  good performance he get
                  a call up
                  rb and lb can never have
                  enough good ones
                  bes time to try new faces.
                  I was impressed by the Nasaji defender Amir Janmaleki only one game, but he’s 22, can play RB and played in our youth national team.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                    I was impressed by the Nasaji defender Amir Janmaleki only one game, but he’s 22, can play RB and played in our youth national team.
                    call him up
                    rb WE R WEAK also daneshgar
                    goid thing is skovic is league junkie

Comment

Honestly with how shitty the other teams of the group are. I have lost a, bit of interest for the remaining of the competition.
                      Once we booked our ticket. Sko need to play guys like Majid, Nizmand, Ghaedi, Sayad, Saman etc more to see what they can add. And invite Shahab.

This team has long way to go if they want qualify for the next round or even repeat 2018 performance.
                      1.GK situation with Beiro sucking lately is worrying, and i don't trust Abedz as regular no1
                      2. Moharrami got at least exposed once badly every game.
                      3. LB is not also stable. Too many players played there lately
                      4. Kanani and Shoja duo is risky in big games
                      5. CM hasn't been great either.
                      Wingers and CF are above asian level but you don't win the matches in WC, or barely win with only attacking factors.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

IMO our biggest issues will be RB (Moharami), CB (Shoja), LB (MiMo who is out of Form/ Nourafkan who is average at best/ to put Amiri in this position is a waste of Talent) and our GK, since Beiro looked shaky lately. Haysafi should retire after WCQ or not getting invited for the WC ( if we qualify, which is very likely).

I am still not 100% convinced with Nourollahi but i guess we haven't any other option for him. I miss fighters like Ando or Ebrahimi in the Middlefield. Is there a chance that PAG gets ready for the WC? He is vital for TMs defensive stability.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                          IMO our biggest issues will be RB (Moharami), CB (Shoja), LB (MiMo who is out of Form/ Nourafkan who is average at best/ to put Amiri in this position is a waste of Talent) and our GK, since Beiro looked shaky lately. Haysafi should retire after WCQ or not getting invited for the WC ( if we qualify, which is very likely).

I am still not 100% convinced with Nourollahi but i guess we haven't any other option for him. I miss fighters like Ando or Ebrahimi in the Middlefield. Is there a chance that PAG gets ready for the WC? He is vital for TMs defensive stability.
                          Nourollahi saved us against Lebanon

Comment

The biggest issue is still the lack of a true bona fide attacking midfielder/ playmaker. We need one and a spare. Salmani seems to be the only viable choice at this time.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              The biggest issue is still the lack of a true bona fide attacking midfielder/ playmaker. We need one and a spare. Salmani seems to be the only viable choice at this time.
                              Reza Shekari has the talent to be another dynamic attacking midfielder. It appears that he is slowly integrating himself in Gol Gohar. If he can show himself this year, he is still young enough to salvage the early high expectations.

Comment

Iraq Football Federation: Advocaat will remain headcoach of Iraq.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2031442

Comment

Working...
                                X