No announcement yet.

WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We must win our 3 home games and at least draw SK in Korea.
    We want to finish first and show that we deserve to be in the WC instead of becoming 2nd in this easy group.

GO TM!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

We must win all of our remaining matches especially the ones at home. Not because we need all those points to qualify (we dont) but as a matter of pride, crushing our opponents and most importantly to give us a chance to be in pot 2 for the world cup group draw.

Being in pot 2 will be crucial and if we manage to get into pot 2 our chances of getting out of the group stage will go up dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
        We must win all of our remaining matches especially the ones at home. Not because we need all those points to qualify (we dont) but as a matter of pride, crushing our opponents and most importantly to give us a chance to be in pot 2 for the world cup group draw.

Being in pot 2 will be crucial and if we manage to get into pot 2 our chances of getting out of the group stage will go up dramatically.
        I hope our management and coach and players are aware of this.

Comment

iran will move up from #22 to 21

Comment

Looking forward to 2 more resounding wins @ home with Mehdi back in the TM mix, fielding a somewhat experimental but still rock Solid line-ups.
            Need to address our LB issues in the meantime ..! Retire HajiSooti(WC action ain’t for played-out old men) give more chances to Omid in order to get his nerves/confidence better in check & establishes himself as our go to first choice LB, heading into WC ..! In our Team general Defending & Countering team set-up, a formidable Attacking LB is a must & I’m sorry Milad ain’t it..! If he regains full fitness, he can be a valuable option for late games when we get into defensive shell for preserving lead &/or a Starter in games vs mighty opponents that require us to park the bus mostly trying to salvage a draw ..!
            Wouldn’t mind us give a try out to that young homie playing LB in that Turkish club..!? Perhaps he would show us promising potential for added depth on that front. ?
            It would serve us well also to get bit more experimental in all other positions, especially CB, CM in order to add more depth & better assess pecking orders ..!

Comment

Yes we need mehdi back

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Looking forward to 2 more resounding wins @ home with Mehdi back in the TM mix, fielding a somewhat experimental but still rock Solid line-ups.
                Need to address our LB issues in the meantime ..! Retire HajiSooti(WC action ain’t for played-out old men) give more chances to Omid in order to get his nerves/confidence better in check & establishes himself as our go to first choice LB, heading into WC ..! In our Team general Defending & Countering team set-up, a formidable Attacking LB is a must & I’m sorry Milad ain’t it..! If he regains full fitness, he can be a valuable option for late games when we get into defensive shell for preserving lead &/or a Starter in games vs mighty opponents that require us to park the bus mostly trying to salvage a draw ..!
                Wouldn’t mind us give a try out to that young homie playing LB in that Turkish club..!? Perhaps he would show us promising potential for added depth on that front. ?
                It would serve us well also to get bit more experimental in all other positions, especially CB, CM in order to add more depth & better assess pecking orders ..!
                milad is a good sub option.
                NOORAFKAN is the man for this job.
                hajsooti will get a start in wc match as his experience will temp the coach but he wont get lb
                start.

i think lb we be ok heck amiri can play there as well
                OUR ISSUE
                is RB
                AND shoja
                shoja gave gave 17 bad passes and
                for a last defender thats a NO NO
                moharami unfortunately is best option in rb
                since we dont have a real good ulternative
                DANESHGAR should get a call up.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  milad is a good sub option.
                  NOORAFKAN is the man for this job.
                  hajsooti will get a start in wc match as his experience will temp the coach but he wont get lb
                  start.
                  i think lb we be ok heck amiri can play there as well
                  OUR ISSUE
                  is RB
                  AND shoja
                  shoja gave gave 17 bad passes and
                  for a last defender thats a NO NO
                  moharami unfortunately is best option in rb
                  since we dont have a real good ulternative
                  DANESHGAR should get a call up.
                  My take on Moharrami is that he is good both defensively and offensively. His issue is that he runs more than his fitness allows. He probably ran twice as much as Noorafkan yesterday. He gets super winded and that is when your brain tells you "there is no need to chase that ball, it is going out" instead of making sure that the Syrian player does not get to the ball. He is coming off injuries so maybe his brain thinks he is fitter than he actually is. Or he is fully fit and he just needs to do a few less sprints up field and always keep one sprint left in the tank.
                  Also, I am pretty certain Ezzatollahi's subs the last two games are fitness related. He started dragging early second half yesterday. With no month long camps for this world cup, he needs to take it upon himself to get in a super great shape. This WC is his ticket out of Denmark.

Comment

Ideally, this is the team I want to see against Iraq:

----------------------------Abedzadeh-----------------------

Moharrami--------Majid---------------Kanaani-----Milad Mo

-------------------Ezatolahi-----------Nourollahi-------------

-----ARJ/Gholi---------------------------------------Amiri----

-------------------Azmoun-----------------Taremi------------

Comment

to make room in
                      midfield
                      sincewe have so much talent
                      thre
                      amiri go to lb
                      GHOLIZADEH lw
                      jb rw
                      mehdi o sardar.
                      this is by far the most
                      talented midfielders amount wise
                      since 80s

Comment

Although Iraq lost to Korea, but I saw some improvements in their team. I think by the time we will face them they will be a better team than what we saw against Korea.
                        We therefore need to field our best combination of players to play Iraq.

UAE wants to secure their third place finish and rest assured they will put their best against Iran. And here too we need to be at our best.

After these two games we can start experimenting new players .. we should even send to Korea a younger squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          Although Iraq lost to Korea, but I saw some improvements in their team. I think by the time we will face them they will be a better team than what we saw against Korea.
                          We therefore need to field our best combination of players to play Iraq.

UAE wants to secure their third place finish and rest assured they will put their best against Iran. And here too we need to be at our best.

After these two games we can start experimenting new players .. we should even send to Korea a younger squad.
                          uae coach has said he wants to secure 2nd place not even 3rd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I don't think anyone can argue with this lineup, but somehow it will never happen loool
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Send me your resume and I'll forward it to IFF. We badly need young upcoming coaches in Iran.

Jokes aside, that lineup is a killer we all want. :-)
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                uae coach has said he wants to secure 2nd place not even 3rd!!!
                                with iraq i dont now maybe we owe them a favor
                                for them not being motivated in bahrain that made us advanvce BUT UAE
                                HAS 4 TO 6 GOAL a$$ whooping waiting upon them n azadi

Comment

Working...
                                X