• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    ??...
    ignore it mate. It's just BS.

Comment

Some news about Dick (Advoocat)..

Polen may get Dick after they fired their coach..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        'slap on the wrist' are you joking he should be banned forever i never want to see this idiot in a NT shirt again. Shows you the lack of disipline again under this skokic
        This is a very slippery slope. If TM players can now be banned for thought crimes on a private conversation that was something as benign as a sexual fantasy, then God help TM. We need to move away from this puritan conservative reactionary judgement against our TM players. This is the same mentality that is working to get rid of Kia for his "lack of discipline".

Comment

Is this Kanaani thing for real? From what I heard on the audio tape, it seemed that Kanaani knew the girl from before and has had a relationship with her. In that case, she would not be recording the conversation. So who recorded this conversation? who and how was it leaked??? My money is that this tape was make by two bored teenagers... The whole conversation seems made up...

PS I am sure they lock the bus at night and Kanaani does not have a key to the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            FIFA allows fans for Iran-Iraq match at Azadi

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...aq-wcq-report/
            Albate age another strain of Hovid doesn’t hit the world yet [emoji2299][emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              iran giving up 3 goals
              in whole calendar year
              ITS CONSIDER BEST
              DEFENSE IN HISTORY
              OF SOCCER IN ONE CALENDAR
              YEAR.

khodaya khodaya
              ta asian cupeh 2023
              hata bad az asian cup
              daneshmand ooo negahr dar
              And one of those goals had to be conceded from Lebanon

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Is this Kanaani thing for real? From what I heard on the audio tape, it seemed that Kanaani knew the girl from before and has had a relationship with her. In that case, she would not be recording the conversation. So who recorded this conversation? who and how was it leaked??? My money is that this tape was make by two bored teenagers... The whole conversation seems made up...

PS I am sure they lock the bus at night and Kanaani does not have a key to the bus.
                rumores circulating the girl was paid
                2 milyard toma 33k u.s $ to leak the tape
                by kananni enemie which is agent.

the tape is real

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  And one of those goals had to be conceded from Lebanon
                  hongkong
                  s.k
                  lobnon

Comment

hongkong
                    s.k
                    lobnon
                    Fuuuudge, even worse. We often bloop out against minnows

Comment

rumores circulating the girl was paid
                      2 milyard toma 33k u.s $ to leak the tape
                      by kananni enemie which is agent.

the tape is real
                      Thanks. But like you said, it is only rumors. If the girl wanted money, she could get more by blackmailing Kanaani. I am sure Kanaani could and would pay more to save his career.

Also, it tape is real, still leaves the question of how Kanaani was gonna get inside a locked up bus. I am very certain that team bus is locked and monitored all the time for security reasons.

Comment

Thanks. But like you said, it is only rumors. If the girl wanted money, she could get more by blackmailing Kanaani. I am sure Kanaani could and would pay more to save his career.

Also, it tape is real, still leaves the question of how Kanaani was gonna get inside a locked up bus. I am very certain that team bus is locked and monitored all the time for security reasons.
                        i will lisson to the tape again and
                        advise

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IRAN
                        SOCCER best soccer to follow

Comment

hongkong
                          s.k
                          lobnon
                          korea goal was lidget
                          but lebnon goal wind pushed it in
                          and hongkong goal was goalaso OUT OF
                          SHALIN SOCCER MOVIE

Comment

He said he arranged it with the dude that runs it…. If you have ever lived in Iran as a boy you would know that finding “makan” is the only super power we have!
                            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

he said on the tape NIM SAAT OK KUNAM OTOBOSIYEH dostameh..lol

right now alot of members dont care
                              about this and team meli bus being potentially
                              use at night for DATES ,beacause we are so much
                              ahead in the table to qualify to wc no one cares
                              IF WE WHERE IN THE OTHER GROUP AND LETS SAY we lost point in that span this tape was made
                              OH THE HELL WOULD OF BROKE LOOOOOOS .

for me i could careless about kanani trying to score in the bus, what i care about is team being organized night before big matches.

goal newspaper ia saying
                              minimum 6 months to 1 year suspension for
                              kanani....6 months he can go to wc

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Albate age another strain of Hovid doesn’t hit the world yet [emoji2299][emoji2359]

Their strain comes when they need it. We just have to live no matter what they come up with.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X