WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They just run alot more compared to their usual levels when they play us. They also do enough to tick our team off that we make dumb mistakes.
    We got alot better on that the last 2 games, so I hope TM continues.
    Having a calm & generally relaxed coach helps in that dept.

Comment

as was reported here
      on pfdc over month ago
      KANANIZADEGAN cant
      play for team melli.

Comment

^thats a big blow.. what a cirkus just might send in the clowns aswell then'
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QoDdhjTns
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

skocic and hashemian
          go to sent out part of the women
          national team. when is time to
          give gifts to them they asked skovic
          to do it THEN TE ANNOUNCER
          MAKE A COMMENT OF WAIT
          ASIYAB BEH NOBAT
          heshemian does his tranlation
          of the word to skovic and daneshmand
          gets mad and leaves looool
          then they said reason skocic left
          was tooth ache...
          WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            skocic and hashemian
            go to sent out part of the women
            national team. when is time to
            give gifts to them they asked skovic
            to do it THEN TE ANNOUNCER
            MAKE A COMMENT OF WAIT
            ASIYAB BEH NOBAT
            heshemian does his tranlation
            of the word to skovic and daneshmand
            gets mad and leaves looool
            then they said reason skocic left
            was tooth ache...
            WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
            I don’t know why they send Skocic to so many ceremonies if the story is true. What does Skocic have to do with the women’s national team, trying to give him covid again before our upcoming matches smh

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
              I don’t know why they send Skocic to so many ceremonies if the story is true. What does Skocic have to do with the women’s national team, trying to give him covid again before our upcoming matches smh
              THE OGDEH of carlos q hangs in the air
              They couldnt push cq around
              and cq would of GIVE THEM A BIG BILAKH
              if they asked him to do this.
              so they have found a 350 million toman coach
              original contract arond 10k
              and been pushing daneshmand around
              to be the joker. I AM GLAD SKOCIC WALKED AWAY
              and as he gets reults his balls are getting bigger as well
              to stand up To THIS BARAREH STYLE OPERATION

Comment

some one please
                make sticky
                iran vs iraq
                WE ARE 1 WEEK AWAY
                EXACTLY
                lets enjoy this stress free
                wcq

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  some one please
                  make sticky
                  iran vs iraq
                  WE ARE 1 WEEK AWAY
                  EXACTLY
                  lets enjoy this stress free
                  wcq
                  yeeeee

Comment

time to revange
                    2015 ac
                    to revenge that game
                    we need 4 to 6 goals

Comment

eaven if its first game, so we will probably not have as good game as second, these are my expectations.
                      first half, crappy, hopefully a 1-0 lead but probably 0-0. as long as we are not down a goal im happy. guys are tense since they can book the ticket and havnt practiced alot together either.

second half, early goal, iraq has to attack so that their campaign isnt over, so we score a bunch. i expect 1-2 goals sardar, 2 goals taremi, and eaven another goalscorer, ezza? maybe a defender scores at a corner aswell since iraqis have new coach usualy fkups at corners happens since its nots been properly organized.

so, crappy first half, then a 5-0 or 6-0 win since opponent must attack to reach a win and 3rd place in group.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Someone please prepare the match thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          eaven if its first game, so we will probably not have as good game as second, these are my expectations.
                          first half, crappy, hopefully a 1-0 lead but probably 0-0. as long as we are not down a goal im happy. guys are tense since they can book the ticket and havnt practiced alot together either.
                          second half, early goal, iraq has to attack so that their campaign isnt over, so we score a bunch. i expect 1-2 goals sardar, 2 goals taremi, and eaven another goalscorer, ezza? maybe a defender scores at a corner aswell since iraqis have new coach usualy fkups at corners happens since its nots been properly organized.
                          so, crappy first half, then a 5-0 or 6-0 win since opponent must attack to reach a win and 3rd place in group.
                          I highly doubt we'll score that many.

I also don't think Iraq will go all out attack to try and win.

They may play defensively and go for a draw. They don't need to win to stay in contention for third place.

UAE is only two points ahead and will likely drop points vs team mellli and South Korea.

Iraq also has a match vs UAE where they can gain ground.

Plenty of opportunity for Iraq to earn third place if they manage to draw against team mellli, or even if they lose.

If Iraq tries to open up and attack vs Iran, they're much more likely to lose and by large margin, so I think they'll play defensively and hope for a draw vs iran, or narrow defeat worst case.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            I highly doubt we'll score that many.

I also don't think Iraq will go all out attack to try and win.

They may play defensively and go for a draw. They don't need to win to stay in contention for third place.

UAE is only two points ahead and will likely drop points vs team mellli and South Korea.

Iraq also has a match vs UAE where they can gain ground.

Plenty of opportunity for Iraq to earn third place if they manage to draw against team mellli, or even if they lose.

If Iraq tries to open up and attack vs Iran, they're much more likely to lose and by large margin, so I think they'll play defensively and hope for a draw vs iran, or narrow defeat worst case.
                            agreed. We need to be very careful and not underestimate.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              agreed. We need to be very careful and not underestimate.
                              they shall be soorakh in second half, mark my words

but your right dont underestimate them by loosing fokus, if we play tight and dont concead first half, i believe in a T.K.O big win in second half.

Sam20, you made a great analyse,

i wonder if iraqis can keep their cool if we are up say 2-0 and its 20 minutes left.. can they handle a lost again against us? i think their egos wont handle it well, they push for all in and we will have a party on the counters.

atleast thats what I hope for
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They have a friendly against Uganda tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X