Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
    Anyone know why Mehdi Taremi wasn't playing this game? Did he have a red card?
    Where have you been the past two weeks?

Taremi and Skocic broke up.

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
      Anyone know why Mehdi Taremi wasn't playing this game? Did he have a red card?
      It's best we not talk about it.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        It's best we not talk about it.
        loooooooooool😃😃😃😅😅😅

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          Iran complains that it does not have friendly games. Future games should be considered friendlies and different formations to be tested. Hopefully, Taremi will return.
          This is what I was thinking since last week untill one of the members here mentioned that we need to win those games in order to have higher fifa rankings and ofcourse better seeding.

If we have higher fifa rankings (1-18) we will be in pot 2 and we will get easier opponents.

Each pot has 8 teams inside it . Pot one has qatar (ranked 46).

So looking at how things are going: At least 2-3 of these teams won't make it :
          Italy (#4) , portugal (#8) , sweden (#17) , uruguay (#15) , colombia (#16) , Wales (#19) , Chile (#21)

So that means if we win the rest of the games there is a good chance for us getting that pot 2 . The draw is on April 2022 . just after our last match against lebanon . So it vital to win those games.

However i still think we can beat those teams while taking it as a friendly match.

Comment

pot 2 is a dream
            with only qualifying 6 times
            we are not a reguler
            wc nation
            but 6 times and pot b
            We can open discussions
            regarding this matter that our soccer
            is a wc nation.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              pot 2 is a dream with only qualifying 6 times
              we are not a reguler wc nation but 6 times and pot b
              We can open discussions regarding this matter that our soccer is a wc nation.
              If we get pot 2 we will end up avoiding - Portugal/spain (if they qualify) - Netherland - Germany - Swiss - Uruguay (if make it) - croatia ... Good thing is that we will get one good opponent so our games won't be boring .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                If we get pot 2 we will end up avoiding - Portugal/spain (if they qualify) - Netherland - Germany - Swiss - Uruguay (if make it) - croatia ... Good thing is that we will get one good opponent so our games won't be boring .
                give me

BRAZIL/argentina/france
                iran
                egypt
                canada

that wont be boring and we have chance to qualify round 16

Comment

Not take anything away from TM but this was Syria team dealing with crises, suspension and injuries.
                  This group is tbh really shitty one.
                  Asian football is already garbage but this group outside Korea is disaster.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Not take anything away from TM but this was Syria team dealing with crises, suspension and injuries.
                    This group is tbh really shitty one.
                    Asian football is already garbage but this group outside Korea is disaster.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    In 2026 half of the teams in this group will be competing in the actual World Cup.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I didn't watch the match but I am not a big fan of dropping Ghoddos.

He didn't play well against Lebanon but it is absolutely crucial to figure out how to utilise him properly.

I hope they are not giving up on figuring that out over just his first start and first bad game in which the whole team played bad.

Comment

Syria just sacked their coach after the 0-3 defeat to TM

Comment

That Syria coach could be Mayeli Kohans twin

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            Thanks to Suryan team for fighting until the end and didn't empty grass rolling as a tactic against TM. This unabled us to watch a coherent exciting match with 3-0 victory for TM. We could have easily scored at least 2-3 more goals however 3-0 victory is a big win no matter what. With this victory if we win the next match against Iraq we will qualify for Qatar finals, mathematically. So next TM match at Azadi Is a big one.
                            Siavash jaan, Syria had no reason in grass rolling. A totally desperate team to to get points and keeping their WC birth alive. So from the start of the match they were doomed to play for a win (most likely an accidental win) so they opened up giving us space to score. Then after is scoring they HAD TO play more offensive trying to equalize, hence allowing us to create more chances. They did what common sense dictated them to do.

Regardless to my knowledge I have never seen Syria or even Jordan resorting to the Persian Gulf Arab States grass-rolling trait. Lebanon of last week was the worst I have ever seen against TM. They should be ashamed of themselves. They’re now officially my most disliked team of Aida!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Syria just sacked their coach after the 0-3 defeat to TM
                              Well the Dick is currently unemployed, so...
                              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                                Well the Dick is currently unemployed, so...
                                Official?

Comment

Working...
                                X