hassan kamranifar
    basicly said
    THE PLAYERS ARE LIEING
    the all get new uniform
    HE SAID
    BEHTARE BOZORGNAMAII
    NAKONAN

LOOOOL
    lol what a doushe to say that when whole squad is saying something else..

heres some info on him

TEHRAN - The Football Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) appointed Hassan Kamranifar as the federation’s General Secretary.

He replaced Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, who was named as acting Secretary General in March.

Kamranifar is an Iranian retired assistant referee.

He officiated in two 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups.

Kamranifar also officiated at 2008 Olympic Games, African Cup of Nations 2010, 2011 AFC Asian Cup, 2012 and 2013 FIFA World Club Cups, and 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
    https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/463...etary-of-FFIRI

time to resign huh
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
      DOWN WITH THE RETARDED/MURDEROUS ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN.
      I think IR just went down with that comment

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

International medias were quick to raise the news, every controversy around our team is good to take

Comment

Okay after actually thinking over this, i feel like this is IFF plan to put pressure on government. The players were told to post this. Khorshidi actually repeated all of these 2 days before the match. So pretty sure something is up ! I'm now more than 100% sure that the players were told to post this. This will deffo put pressure on the government.

I guarantee you that next week after our game, you'll see azizi khadem coming on live national TV blaming everything on the west and sanctions. Then putting pressure on the govenrment to feed them money.

I was right about the bahrain hosting issue . Lets see if i'm also right about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Not a single ounce of advocacy for these players and for these conditions from the head coach. Even if he's said a few words they soft and not at all impactful. Compare this fatso to Quieroz who literally had a training facility set up for us, who was CONSTANTLY criticizing IFF for everything so that his players could get to the highest level.
            Damn he still hasn’t even hinted at that glaring issue ..!?
            That is truly pathetic & disturbing..!
            His position becoming slowly untenable if he doesn’t jump on this opportunity to rally his squad around him..! Especially after the recent taremigate & nearly losing to Lebanon & getting red carded ..!
            It almost seems as he may well have already been poached & tempted to join a rich Ayrab club or !?? for a hefty contract or something!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Damn he still hasn’t even hinted at that glaring issue ..!?
              That is truly pathetic & disturbing..!
              His position becoming slowly untenable if he doesn’t jump on this opportunity to rally his squad around him..! Especially after the recent taremigate & nearly losing to Lebanon & getting red carded ..!
              It almost seems as he may well have already been poached & tempted to join a rich Ayrab club or !?? for a hefty contract or something!??
              After CQ , IFF insisted of having few additional restrictions on what TM coaches can say on media specially regarding socio/political issues( included in cobtract).

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                After CQ , IFF insisted of having few additional restrictions on what TM coaches can say on media specially regarding socio/political issues( included in cobtract).
                Oh..!
                I Guess it figures …! That’s essentially why they forced CQ outa job to begin with..!

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
                  I think IR just went down with that comment

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                  THANKS BABA

Comment

Looks like I was right ! You might fool others but you can't fool me Azizi Khadem ! He used players to put pressure on Government to get funding!

Kanani zadegan defending azizikhadem and IFF and begging government and Raeesi for funding!

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Okay after actually thinking over this, i feel like this is IFF plan to put pressure on government. The players were told to post this. Khorshidi actually repeated all of these 2 days before the match. So pretty sure something is up ! I'm now more than 100% sure that the players were told to post this. This will deffo put pressure on the government.

I guarantee you that next week after our game, you'll see azizi khadem coming on live national TV blaming everything on the west and sanctions. Then putting pressure on the govenrment to feed them money.

I was right about the bahrain hosting issue . Lets see if i'm also right about this one.

Comment

This government has never wanted our national team to succeed. Sadly, I doubt that ever changes. The people must make a change.
                      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
                        This government has never wanted our national team to succeed. Sadly, I doubt that ever changes. The people must make a change.
                        Unfortunately most people are too naive and fall for IR tricks every time!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh View Post
                          DOWN WITH THE RETARDED/MURDEROUS ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN.
                          Why are you insulting the mentally handicapped wtf?

Comment

Working...
                          X