Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...pe-3484235?amp

He’s already brought Kyogo Furuhashi from the J-League, with Daizen Maeda, Reo Hatate and Yosuke Ideguchi set to follow – and he’s not planning on stopping his transfer raid on Asia there.
    Not sure what Daizen Maeda, Reo Hatate, or Yosuke Ideguchi offer to Japan, that Sohrabian, Ghaedi, or Abdi don't offer to Iran... But to each their own.

Personally speaking, I would like to see Salmani or Allahyar play there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I dont really this any of sohrabian, ghayedi, or abdi would do anything for us in celtic lol. Or that they would actually go for any of them.

On the other hand, Saeid would be a perfect profile for them to pursue and much more likely to succeed and become important player quickly, plus would fit into their profile of cheaper, younger guys with potential from smaller leagues/teams.

Within Iran the best talents atm are Y. Salmani first and foremost, with hosseinzadeh of SS and Abdi a few levels behind him as the next interesting profiles.
      You missed some players like Saleh Hardani, Danial Esmaeilifar, etc. I hope Saleh Hardani moves to Europe after the end of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
        You missed some players like Saleh Hardani, Danial Esmaeilifar, etc. I hope Saleh Hardani moves to Europe after the end of this season.
        yeah you are right. Saleh is there probably between yasin and the other 2.

Esmailifar although one of the leagues best performers these days is no young talent at age 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...pe-3484235?amp

Not sure what Daizen Maeda, Reo Hatate, or Yosuke Ideguchi offer to Japan, that Sohrabian, Ghaedi, or Abdi don't offer to Iran... But to each their own.

Personally speaking, I would like to see Salmani or Allahyar play there.
          I hope yasin already started to learn English

Comment

It looks like it’s happening guys!

Comment

It looks like it’s happening guys!
              Idk if this is any better than Zenit based on Lyons status as of late

Comment

Man tavagho' dashtam bere yek teami manande Everton ya Milan.

Dar 27 saalegi bere Lyon dige mitone bere yek bashgaahe bozorgtar?

Fek nemikonam.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Hopefully Leverkusen come in with a late offer before Lyon snags him.

Comment

^ Or Atalanta.
                      I still think Atalanta is a more attractive option for Sardar.

And Zenit can replace him with Allahyar almost seamlessly .... IF the russians had any brains.
                      since they dont, then .... :|

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        ^ Or Atalanta.
                        I still think Atalanta is a more attractive option for Sardar.

And Zenit can replace him with Allahyar almost seamlessly .... IF the russians had any brains.
                        since they dont, then .... :|
                        In general, top euro clubs are rather conservative and don't have a good scouting. They just buy players that made their proof in front of them. The only gamble they do is from countries that already gave tons of superstars (brazil, argentina, even africa).
                        That's why barca don't consider azmoun and zenit don't consider Allahyar

Comment

Is it any news on Yasin Salmani?
                          He would be perfect.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                            Is it any news on Yasin Salmani?
                            He would be perfect.....
                            I think he would transfer in the summer at the earliest if not summer 2023.

Comment

Translation: Negotiation at an advanced stage between the #Lyon and #Azmoun: the French are already trying for January @cmdotcom

Comment

Translation: Negotiation at an advanced stage between the #Lyon and #Azmoun: the French are already trying for January @cmdotcom
                                The key is the negotiation between zenit and lyon. Since last summer, we know azmoun and lyon are ok

Comment

Working...
                                X