• Show
Clear All

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...pe-3484235?amp

The players mentioned are Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...pe-3484235?amp
      The players mentioned are Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi
      “The boss isn’t the only one looking though, as, prompted by his national name-dropping, we delved into the top leagues and teams of Korea, Iran and his own country for potential players the boss could look to recruit in future.”

Comment

Would be surprised if we gain any legionnaires this upcoming transfer season.

Fenerbahce won't let Sayyadmanesh go, at least not in the winter. Azmoun though ... hopefully not to some place like Lyon.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

Fenerbahce won't let Sayyadmanesh go, at least not in the winter. Azmoun though ... hopefully not to some place like Lyon.
          Fenerbahce doesn’t really have much of a say if Zorya decides to exercise the buy clause

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

Yeah, I'll be happy with anyone really, but particularly if we get some middies over to Europe. Azmoun signing his contract at a CL-eligible club in Germany, Italy or Spain would be great too. Summer should be big though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              “The boss isn’t the only one looking though, as, prompted by his national name-dropping, we delved into the top leagues and teams of Korea, Iran and his own country for potential players the boss could look to recruit in future.”
              If you would read the article in its entirety you can clearly see that those names were the players mentioned within in that article (Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi).

Comment

If you would read the article in its entirety you can clearly see that those names were the players mentioned within in that article (Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi).
                I don’t think you got my point.

Which article are you referring to? The article you posted mentions those names indeed but as you can read in my quote the names are merely suggestions made by the football journalist that wrote the article. That doesn’t mean the club is interested or has ever heard of Sohrabian, Ghaedi and Abdi.

Comment

I don’t think you got my point.

Which article are you referring to? The article you posted mentions those names indeed but as you can read in my quote the names are merely suggestions made by the football journalist that wrote the article. That doesn’t mean the club is interested or has ever heard of Sohrabian, Ghaedi and Abdi.
                  The article that I posted. It mentions Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi and I was referring to what PGPL the article was mentioning.

Can you show me where I said or suggested the club is interested or has ever heard of Sohrabian, Ghaedi and Abdi?

Comment

The article that I posted. It mentions Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi and I was referring to what PGPL the article was mentioning.

Can you show me where I said or suggested the club is interested or has ever heard of Sohrabian, Ghaedi and Abdi?
                    Maybe it wasn’t your intention but your post “The players mentioned are Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi” comes right after the post where PSGman#19 shared the rumour of Celtic being interested in Iranian players. I for one initially thought those where the names Celtic was interested in until I read the article itself.

Comment

Maybe it wasn’t your intention but your post “The players mentioned are Sohrabian, Ghaedi, and Abdi” comes right after the post where PSGman#19 shared the rumour of Celtic being interested in Iranian players.
                      What difference does it make if I post it before or after PSGman#19 post lol?

I for one initially thought those where the names Celtic was interested in until I read the article itself.
                      Well then that sounds like your problem.

Comment

What difference does it make if I post it before or after PSGman#19 post lol?
                        Well then that sounds like your problem.
                        Lol what an arrogance. I doubt you don’t understand what difference it makes..

Let me provide you two example scenarios to make it more simple for you.

Scenario 1:
                        - I share an article of a random fan/journalist and say look this guy has shown interest in our players.
                        (Whether that adds value to a transfer thread is another question)

Scenario 2:
                        - User A posts an article and says Real Madrid is interested in Iranian players
                        - I post another article right after that and say: The player mentioned is Ostad Asadi

Now use your common sense. People that don’t read the full article would actually think that second post supports the first one with new info. Hence, why I quoted that part of the article to provide more context to your post.
                        Last edited by ShirFarhad; 12-07-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Tractor wants to sign Gucci as well. He has been offered to Soldo.

وی درخصوص احتمال جذب «رضا قوچان*نژاد»، گفت: همانطور که می*دانید قوچان*نژاد بازیکن بزرگ و بین*المللی است. باشگاه ما هم در گذشته سابقه استفاده از بازیکنان بزرگی همچون مسعود شجاعی، اشکان دژاگه و احسان حاج*صفی را دارد. اگر کادرفنی بخواهد، کارهای مربوط به جذب این بازیکن را انجام می*دهیم.

سهرابی ادامه داد: ما فیلم*های بازی قوچان*نژاد را به آقای سولدو داده*ایم و منتظر نظر نهایی او هستیم.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2041299

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

وی درخصوص احتمال جذب «رضا قوچان*نژاد»، گفت: همانطور که می*دانید قوچان*نژاد بازیکن بزرگ و بین*المللی است. باشگاه ما هم در گذشته سابقه استفاده از بازیکنان بزرگی همچون مسعود شجاعی، اشکان دژاگه و احسان حاج*صفی را دارد. اگر کادرفنی بخواهد، کارهای مربوط به جذب این بازیکن را انجام می*دهیم.

سهرابی ادامه داد: ما فیلم*های بازی قوچان*نژاد را به آقای سولدو داده*ایم و منتظر نظر نهایی او هستیم.

No way he goes. His 2 best friends just left there bc of the madness and instability of that club, he would not be stupid enough to join.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Btw how tractor does with soldo?

Comment

I dont really this any of sohrabian, ghayedi, or abdi would do anything for us in celtic lol. Or that they would actually go for any of them.

On the other hand, Saeid would be a perfect profile for them to pursue and much more likely to succeed and become important player quickly, plus would fit into their profile of cheaper, younger guys with potential from smaller leagues/teams.

Within Iran the best talents atm are Y. Salmani first and foremost, with hosseinzadeh of SS and Abdi a few levels behind him as the next interesting profiles.

Comment

Working...
                                X