X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original source

They are discussing Azmoun on Radio Sevilla

Comment

Lyon Sporting director is leaving. What impact will this have on their pursuit of Sardar?https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...-announcement/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Mbappe? Mouahaha

Comment

As much as I dislike Barca, it would be insane to see an Iranian playing for them. Never I imagined that possibility.

Comment

That Bruno Alemany guy looks like a reliable source. He has 43k followers on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                That Bruno Alemany guy looks like a reliable source. He has 43k followers on Twitter.

Mentions Azmoun @ 2:23 (gathered from my limited Spanish speaking skills).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Mentions Azmoun @ 2:23 (gathered from my limited Spanish speaking skills).
                  The guy just give his list of players being free agent soon or does he say barca is considering them.
                  It seems it is the first option according to the tweet

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    The guy just give his list of players being free agent soon or does he say barca is considering them.
                    It seems it is the first option according to the tweet
                    My Catalan isn't great but he starts off by referring to the economic situation of Barca and then he explicitly says 'theses are some players I believe to have the level to play at Barca'... so no I don't believe there is really any official interest expressed by Barca, yet

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                      My Catalan isn't great but he starts off by referring to the economic situation of Barca and then he explicitly says 'theses are some players I believe to have the level to play at Barca'... so no I don't believe there is really any official interest expressed by Barca, yet
                      The ideal 11 of bruno alemany whose contract end in june.

Comment

https://footballnews24.it/atalanta-z...un-sul-piatto/

Zenit interested in sending azmoun + some cash for miranchuk to Atalanta, who are looking at Azmoun for past year, scouted him in person in turin.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          https://footballnews24.it/atalanta-z...un-sul-piatto/
                          Zenit interested in sending azmoun + some cash for miranchuk to Atalanta, who are looking at Azmoun for past year, scouted him in person in turin.
                          Now that would be an interesting move. better than a move to Lyon. Around same level as moving to Bayer Leverkusen

If they make the knockout stages of UCL, Azmoun wouldn’t be eligible to play for them this season so the best case would be that they get knocked down to Europa League (which is how the table looks in their group) so he can play Serie A and Europa League this year and then back to UCL next year. And Atalanta would likely make a deep run in Europa

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Now that would be an interesting move. better than a move to Lyon. Around same level as moving to Bayer Leverkusen

If they make the knockout stages of UCL, Azmoun wouldn’t be eligible to play for them this season so the best case would be that they get knocked down to Europa League (which is how the table looks in their group) so he can play Serie A and Europa League this year and then back to UCL next year. And Atalanta would likely make a deep run in Europa
                            Thing is they probably have the most competition with zapata, Muriel, even ilicic although he plays wider.

Having said that, zapata azmoun pairing is like Dzyuba azmoun but faster, stronger, better and supported by a far more competent, technical midfield and extremely dangerous wingbacks

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Thing is they probably have the most competition with zapata, Muriel, even ilicic although he plays wider.

Having said that, zapata azmoun pairing is like Dzyuba azmoun but faster, stronger, better and supported by a far more competent, technical midfield and extremely dangerous wingbacks
                              Yeah and that kind of competition is good for Sardar. Staying in Russia has been too easy for him in the sense that he’s a fixed starter regardless and that can lead to him stagnating at times. And the good thing is all those guys that you’ve listed are 30+ years old so Sardar would likely be able to take over much easier as he’d be a core piece going forward

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

I agree, lyon would be a disappointment compared to this. Atalanta are a fun team that don’t play the typical Italian style, it could suit him well and the league always gets a lot of recognition. Could lead to something big
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X