Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Despite what shows on the outside the Spanish deep down are kinda racists and think of themselves too much. They would not bring a middle eastern to one of their elite clubs. Specially Barca!!
    I dont think so.
    Problem with the barca scenario is that they usually prefer the spanish speaking players to another, if all other attributes are equal (etter communications and hassle-free in training and games) ... or extraoridinarily skilful ........... or unless you're part of the dutch system of total football (which they have adopted as their philosophy)

That's why I said maybe Taremi has slightly better chance of getting there than Azmoun. he seems to have picked up some portugese, which may give him 1% extra chance.
    But I doubt either of them are in barca's radar anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      I dont think so.
      Problem with the barca scenario is that they usually prefer the spanish speaking players to another, if all other attributes are equal (etter communications and hassle-free in training and games) ... or extraoridinarily skilful ........... or unless you're part of the dutch system of total football (which they have adopted as their philosophy)

That's why I said maybe Taremi has slightly better chance of getting there than Azmoun. he seems to have picked up some portugese, which may give him 1% extra chance.
      But I doubt either of them are in barca's radar anyway
      They also like dirty deals with agents. Read some of the transfers they did (Such as Pjanic) and you'll realize corruption has led Barca to the financial situation it is in now.

Comment

^ monkeys in business suits in Barca management

Comment

Lyon and Azmoun - a better love story than Twilight

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            ^ monkeys in business suits in Barca management
            Haha they tie celta vigo 3/3 after leading 3/0
            Now rumors says they want bakanbu in January (30 years cogolese playing in China)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Now rumors says they want bakanbu in January (30 years cogolese playing in China)
              Bro, I saw that transfer rumor and I started laughing

What if it actually materialize, like Paulinho transfer from China

Comment

More money laundering to hide agent fees. Disgusting.

Comment

https://heavy.com/sports/fc-barcelon...kes-him-a-lot/

Now talks of Bounedjah because "Xavi likes him a lot".

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    https://heavy.com/sports/fc-barcelon...kes-him-a-lot/

Now talks of Bounedjah because "Xavi likes him a lot".
                    Bounedjah 4 seasons ago could have gone to Europe easily. Unfortunately he loved that Qatari money.

Comment

Bounedjah is a beast. But at 30 idk if he's gonna be a big improvement over guys like Braithwaite or Depay

Comment

Gol Gohar signed Gabonese U23 NT striker Eric Bocoum. An European striker will arrive next week.

Comment

Houshang Nasirzadeh, Tractor board member
                          - Our agreement with Christian Panucci fell through at the last minute.
                          - Our new headcoach will certainly be European and will be announced in the upcoming days.
                          - We negotiated with Walter Zenga and Antonio Oliveira (Toni's son), but couldn't reach an agreement.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2025997

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Bounedjah 4 seasons ago could have gone to Europe easily. Unfortunately he loved that Qatari money.
                            Was talking with Algerian friend few months ago and he is still highly rated in their NT. He is still a quite decent finisher.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I agree with you Nokhodi. But if Xavi loves him like Antonio Conte loves Moses or Rafa Benitez loves Rondon it could very well happen.

Comment

Is it Gol Gohar's turn now? seems every few years some new iranian club has a bunch of money and they make all these signings then end up bankrupt

Comment

Working...
                                X