No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some reports of Aria Barzegar 19 year old forward having a trial with Zenit.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/158...B3%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post

hes a great prospect and is friends with sardar. who knows maybe this is true

Comment

He better get the hell out of Persepolis.
        Ye mosht kaftaar behesh chance bazi nemidan.
        Also khabaronline writes lots of bs

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is very prolific for our youth sides. Stupid Yahya doesnt give him a chance yet bc he has a lot of talent.

May very well have gotten a trial but I doubt zenit would actually sign him. They only have 8 foreign player spots in russia and each one needs to be a starter and usually quite expensive/with big reputation.

So unless they plan on buying him, playing him with youth team for a while (like Sardar did) and then loaning him out for a few years to smaller clubs I don't think it would happen.

On semi related note, Rubin under new ownership, coach are developing reputation again for great scouting and talent development (see South Korean NT CDM, talented georgian winger, bunch of kids in swedish NT). Wouldn't mind if we had a couple youngsters go there again. IF shekari didn't turn into such a disappointment it was a perfect place for him.

Comment

I thought he was still on loan at Fajr Sepasi. Like you guys said, he needs to GTFO of Iran asap. He has all the physical tools to be a high level striker.

Comment

Sounds BS, the new trend of iranian medias is to throw Trial rumors now.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Sounds BS, the new trend of iranian medias is to throw Trial rumors now.
                I don't think he has finished his Sarbazi at Fajr yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He better get the hell out of Persepolis.
                  Ye mosht kaftaar behesh chance bazi nemidan.
                  Also khabaronline writes lots of bs
                  Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  It’s not only Khabaronline estedad football insta page is also reporting that a journalist has told them that he was at Zenit practice?
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CYI_SUZo...dium=copy_link

Comment

It’s not only Khabaronline estedad football insta page is also reporting that a journalist has told them that he was at Zenit practice?
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/CYI_SUZo...dium=copy_link
                    are these guys legitimate??? the news source. i hope its true cause arya is getting no burn at persepolis. good age to move abroad, hes so young

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                      are these guys legitimate??? the news source. i hope its true cause arya is getting no burn at persepolis. good age to move abroad, hes so young
                      I see no reason why they would lie it’s only a trial and he’s a sarbaz so going abroad he can most likely skip Sarbazi for now, as you said Sardar follows him on insta.

Comment

Thread re-opened….misread the start date of the thread
                        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-01-2022, 07:07 PM.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gooztepe are interested in Allahyar (and a couple of other Fenerbahce players). They are currently 19th in the Turkish Süper Lig.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Gooztepe are interested in Allahyar (and a couple of other Fenerbahce players). They are currently 19th in the Turkish Süper Lig.
                            catastrophic if true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              catastrophic if true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              Welcome to the reality of Iranian football transfers. When you are an Iranian player, and kill it at Zorya, the best you will get is some offer from Gooztapeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Welcome to the reality of Iranian football transfers. When you are an Iranian player, and kill it at Zorya, the best you will get is some offer from Gooztapeh.
                                Their nationality is radioactive, I don't see any other explanation

Comment

Working...
                                X