Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Here guys, boro parchame Iran bebar bala: https://www.not606.com/threads/janua...398024/page-33
    from your link;
    Bloody hells bells, can't wait to hear our 'Umberside reporters trying to pronounce some of these names lmao

Swannys teeth will fall out trying to pronounce these

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      I was watching fifa best awards and Peter Schmeichel was asked what makes a world class goalie these days and he said the keeper needs to play with his feet and be good on the ball (something along those lines) which is so true when you look at the very best. Unfortunately, Beiro is very weak with his feet, probably his biggest weakness. He did well under Carlos because we never played on the ground from the back, imagine him in Brighton, he would be destroyed. Abedzadeh on the other hand is much better with his feet. I genuinely don't thunk Beiro can shine in any top European league and to be frank he has had enough chances to prove himself and hasn't been able to. For me, Abedzadeh should be our No 1 and should play all the remaining qualifiers to gain more experience leading to the World Cup. Beiro in my opinion is only first choice due to his experience.
      with all respect Salar jan, i believe Beiro is very good with his feet. he made one bad move in last tm game when he got sloppy and overconfident/unfocused. but besides that im actually impressed with how he has been.. maybe just me.
      i do believe though, that skocic should get him to shoot up the ball more, eaven though he has made some hard passes in a very good way.
      think its skocics instructions to pass att all costs making him pass it all the time instead of shooting up the ball more often.

for me, beiro is first and second choice for world cup, while abedz is a solid backup as third and payam at fourth
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They say 9 million euros. Very good money... The offer of 5 million Euros from another club was rejected. By the way, if Allahyar had not rejected Zorya's offer, he would have stayed there for 3.5. He earns Fenerbahce at least 5 million Euros extra.

Comment

Comment

9M euros? If true, that's a huge sum for such a young player from Iran. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              9M euros? If true, that's a huge sum for such a young player from Iran. Wow.
              im sure some money laundering scheme at play here with his transfer ...? zoria had option to buy him for 3.5 and other teams offered up to 5 mil but got rejected ...!!
              btw seems the move is almost a done deal ..!!?

Allahyar accepted Hull City's offer.

• Fenerbahce and Hull City will meet tomorrow to finalize the Allahyar transfer.

Comment

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Allahyar to the number 19 of Championship…looking forward seeing him join the fish and chips, pork belly relegation battle. So excited for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Allahyar to the number 19 of Championship…looking forward seeing him join the fish and chips, pork belly relegation battle. So excited for this.
                  Pork Belly roast is tier though....

On the subject of the transfer, Allahyar is probably the one Iranian player whose style of play and body is made for the English game, and I would love to have him here... With that said not sure if Hull city is the right place for him.

Hopefully he doesn't end up just being a pawn in some money laundering scheme and is actually eligible for play in England

Comment

Soo anyone watched hull play?
                    Do they have a ok style and create some chances (like vejle, relegationfighting but plays ball) or are they parking the bus?
                    Thinking if he ends up there, its good if he can get the 9ppertunity to attack and not only play defence..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      Do they have a ok style and create some chances (like vejle, relegationfighting but plays ball) or are they parking the bus?
                      Thinking if he ends up there, its good if he can get the 9ppertunity to attack and not only play defence..
                      Man ham hamin raa mikhastam beporsam:

bezan-ziresh baazi mikonand, ya 2-3 paas mitonand bedan?
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

On the subject of the transfer, Allahyar is probably the one Iranian player whose style of play and body is made for the English game, and I would love to have him here... With that said not sure if Hull city is the right place for him.

Hopefully he doesn't end up just being a pawn in some money laundering scheme and is actually eligible for play in England
                        Man mitarsam bakhtesh manande Karim dar Nottingham beshe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Pork Belly roast

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I don't watch Hull yet, but here is highlights of their 2-0 victory against 3rd Blackburn Rovers who have quality such as Brereton Díaz. Hull seem to line up with a 3-4-2-1 formation and their best player looks to be Keane Lewis-Potter who's gathered interest from EPL clubs like Brentford, Leicester, Southampton, Tottenham, and West Ham. Their CB Di'shon Bernard looks half decent as well (on loan from Man Utd).

With the takeover now completed, the expectation is that Hull is going to rebuild for promotion to the Premier League by bringing in quality players and even rumors of a new manager.

Hull City have a game later today against 2nd-place Bournemouth for anyone that wants to see them live.

Comment

im actually liking this hull transfer the more i look at it, not a bad move at all

Comment

Bernard is a half decent defender - he was on loan at Salford last season too. He features in the latest Class of 92 series.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X