No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic have signed Japanese players recently, and their coach Postecoglu knows Asian football pretty well, wouldn’t be surprised if they have taken a look at Iranian players before. That’s not to say they are getting Ghaedi, but it’s plausible. I’m not sure how in need they are of a winger though, they signed Maeda who is a CF and looks to be settling in very well so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
      Celtic have signed Japanese players recently, and their coach Postecoglu knows Asian football pretty well, wouldn’t be surprised if they have taken a look at Iranian players before. That’s not to say they are getting Ghaedi, but it’s plausible. I’m not sure how in need they are of a winger though, they signed Maeda who is a CF and looks to be settling in very well so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes, settling in very well. I watched Celtic's game on Monday against Hibernian Edinburgh and saw that Maeda scored, Hatate won MOTM, and Ideguchi putting in a decent shift when subbed on. Kyogo Furuhashi ke aslan harf nadare! Quality player, shame about his injury though. I remember Maeda because he was teammates with Amir at Maritimo. Unfortunately did not work out for him in Madeira, now things are looking good for him at Celtic.

Comment

🙃

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Sky Sports reporting on Ghayedi to Celtic quoting Daily Record: https://www.skysports.com/football/n...eal-paper-talk
          I hope it happens, but definitely don't see it. With that price tag, I'd rather go for Allahyar who is younger and more potential.

Comment

Allahyar to Hull City appears to be heating up. Seems the deal is close

Comment

Beiranvand seems to be a confidence goalie? Didn't know that was a thing. Hope he stays at Antwerp and keeps going on loan, making a transfer now to be 2nd or 3rd choice doesn't make a lot of sense.

Is Ghaedi okay? If the Celtic rumour is true, why is he staying in UAE? I don't think the salaries would differ that wildly if they're that interested in him.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I was watching fifa best awards and Peter Schmeichel was asked what makes a world class goalie these days and he said the keeper needs to play with his feet and be good on the ball (something along those lines) which is so true when you look at the very best. Unfortunately, Beiro is very weak with his feet, probably his biggest weakness. He did well under Carlos because we never played on the ground from the back, imagine him in Brighton, he would be destroyed. Abedzadeh on the other hand is much better with his feet. I genuinely don't thunk Beiro can shine in any top European league and to be frank he has had enough chances to prove himself and hasn't been able to. For me, Abedzadeh should be our No 1 and should play all the remaining qualifiers to gain more experience leading to the World Cup. Beiro in my opinion is only first choice due to his experience.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

So, going by reports (not just the odd one but constant) these players could be moving by end of the transfer window.
                  Azmoun
                  Allahyar
                  Ghaedi

Anyone else we think could be in for a move?

Comment

I believe Allahyar Seyyadmeneş will be successful in Hull City team. #HCAFC

⏳Hull City and Fenerbahce are discussing the final details about Allahyar Sayyadmanesh's transfer. #HCAFC

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

We also need to have Azmoun joining Newcastle and Ghaedi refusing celtic, and we could say the coin fell on the wrong side for this transfer window

Comment

apparently its a loan with option only which would actually be pretty good I think.

He gets more exposure than zorya, will still be starter for this crappy hull side, keeps up his momentum from first half of season and gets first taste of english football.

Then hopefully he does well enough to encourage some stronger clubs (possibly PL teams) to match hull's buy option.

Its better than hanging aronud fenerbahce bench for 6 months. One thing is for sure his style fits english football extremely well

Comment

One of their strikers (Magennis I think it was), completed their transfer to Wigan Athletic.

Unfortunately Hull were knocked out FA Cup by Everton.

Comment

Tears in my eyes if this goes through. What scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              apparently its a loan with option only which would actually be pretty good I think.
                              He gets more exposure than zorya, will still be starter for this crappy hull side, keeps up his momentum from first half of season and gets first taste of english football.
                              Then hopefully he does well enough to encourage some stronger clubs (possibly PL teams) to match hull's buy option.
                              Its better than hanging aronud fenerbahce bench for 6 months. One thing is for sure his style fits english football extremely well
                              Maybe it was the rumours that Hull are also in to get Jordan Hugill who may be joining. The guy has made my eyes bleed at West Brom this season- it’s like watching Mr Bean play football.

Comment

Here guys, boro parchame Iran bebar bala: https://www.not606.com/threads/janua...398024/page-33

Comment

Working...
                                X