Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    im actually liking this hull transfer the more i look at it, not a bad move at all
    its really not. where were other tm forwards at age 20? russia, eerste divisie, ipl, azadegan…

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh Soon 🔜 Hull City ⌛

Around 4.5/5 million Euros.
      Just posting here, but various Turkish media are confirming that Allahyar Sayyadmanesh to Hull City is a done deal for around 5 million euros.

Comment

I'm guessing an official announcement for Allahyar can come in the next day or two. He'd probably be able to debut Feb 5 against Preston

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          I'm guessing an official announcement for Allahyar can come in the next day or two. He'd probably be able to debut Feb 5 against Preston
          https://www.not606.com/threads/janua...#post-15546507

I created an account on the Hull City forums out of boredom, I will try to hype our boy up.

Comment

NK Slaven Belupo are 8th in the 1. HNL

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

NK Slaven Belupo are 8th in the 1. HNL
              I hope is true.
              He has not played this season
              He was in loan to Alum Last year and I think has no club (not sure)

Comment

Whats up with all that rumours of ghaedi to celtic ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  Whats up with all that rumours of ghaedi to celtic ?
                  Celtic esme yek restorane por-tarafdaare chelo kababi ast dar Dubai.

Ghaedi chandin bar rafte va khoshesh omadeh.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Celtic esme yek restorane por-tarafdaare chelo kababi ast dar Dubai.

Ghaedi chandin bar rafte va khoshesh omadeh.
                    Man shanidam, chon restaurante celtic dar malle Dubai nist, ghaedi tarjih mide vayse ta Real Madrid ya man city bian donbalesh.

Comment

That's Shishlik, not Celtic

On Allahyar, I don't like the deal one bit.
                      Primarily bcoz Hull is a bottom dwelling team that will spend most of their games under pressure and in defence
                      This means it's forward won't get near enough service, let alone chances up front

Sending strikers to such teams is extremely risky and almost doomed to fail
                      I don't like it especially since Allahyar is a great young prospect and not a 30+ yr old. Spending his prime yrs in a struggling club might stunt his career

Fuckig turkish black money and corrupt mafia be damned. I wish he'd have gone somewhere else.
                      But if wishes were horses, beggars wld ride!!!!

Comment

zoryafc
                        ⚡️ Persepolis wants to sign Zorya forward

Zorya striker Shahab Zaheditabar may move to Iranian Persepolis.

According to the Iranian press, Shahab is due to arrive at the location of the national team and the Iranian club is going to personally meet with the player in order to conduct preliminary negotiations.

Note that Shahab studied at the Persepolis youth academy and played for the Iranian club in the Tehran Premier League.

#zoryafc #zoryanews #zoryaluhansk #fczl #BlackWhite #ChornoBіlі #BlackWhite

Comment

Chi neveshte?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Chi neveshte?
                            It says Persepolis is going to personally meet with Shahab and conduct preliminary negotiations.

Comment

It says Persepolis is going to personally meet with Shahab and conduct preliminary negotiations.
                              Nakhastim

Comment

Zahedi to Perspolis would somehow be a worse move than Sayyadmanesh to Hull. Having competition for the forward spot is great for TM, plus it might make some teams look more closely at Iranian talent.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X