Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Except if he has an agreement with another top team, he should push for a move to Juve now. In summer, the competition will be tougher as juve will certainly look to a more renowned striker

There are 15 days to the end of the market and the Bianconeri haven't changed their strategy after the last two games: if a forward will arrive, it will be at low cost one, to preserve the summer budget. Azmoun remains the number one target.

Comment

Translation:

EXCL.
      Sporting has approached Alireza Beiranvand for the next season. Well evaluated by the goalkeeper coach, Sporting showed interest in advancing by hiring the 29-year-old Iranian. The player belongs to Royal Antwerp but is on loan to Boavista.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        YEEESSSS YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSS Best news this transferwindow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Do doo do doooooo Beira!
        he deserved that break hope sporting gets him!

Edit: Sporting is Sporting Lissabon right?
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Translation:

Sporting approached AliReza for summer booster!

🚨 Together with the @transfers24hr, we were able to ascertain from a reliable source that the goalkeeper of Boavista was approached by Sporting, and there is still nothing concrete.
          It should be an option if we don't hire Virgínia permanently

Comment

Are Sporting going to sign him as their No.1 keeper?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              YEEESSSS YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSS Best news this transferwindow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Do doo do doooooo Beira!
              he deserved that break hope sporting gets him!

Edit: Sporting is Sporting Lissabon right?
              Yes, or Sporting Clube de Portugal.

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
              Are Sporting going to sign him as their No.1 keeper?
              Doesn't seem like it. Virgínia is Sporting's No.2 goalkeeper and their No.1 goalkeeper is Adán.

Comment

does beiranvand get any playing time?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                  does beiranvand get any playing time?
                  Yes, Ali Beiro has got 765' minutes of playing time this season so far for Boavista: https://www.transfermarkt.us/alireza...spieler/229081

Comment

Nice to see Beiro earning some respect in Portugal. It's safe to say he wasted 1 season in Belgium. Fvck Antwerp and its delusional fans.

Comment

Sounds fishy, he is a benchwarmer at boavista,dont see anything than the bench at sporting.
                      Few clean sheets, sooti here and there, often injuried. Weird rumors. Abedzadeh was a more logical choice

Comment

Sounds fishy, he is a benchwarmer at boavista,dont see anything than the bench at sporting.
                        Few clean sheets, sooti here and there, often injuried. Weird rumors. Abedzadeh was a more logical choice
                        Beiro was a starter until he got injured at Boavista.

The post says that Sporting wants him as an option for the bench if they don't purchase João Virgínia from Everton in the summer. Obviously, they are not going to get rid of their No.1 goalkeeper Adán whose been crucial in winning Sporting the league after 19 years and is one of the best goalkeepers in the league.

Comment

well whatever club that will have beiro next season will have his salary paid by fifa since ali beiro will be in world cup. so it can be a low cost signing as a backup for sporting

Comment

Although Beiranvand should take the Sporting offer even if he is getting bought as a second goalkeeper, I do agree that this rumor is strange. Abedzadeh would be a much more logical choice indeed, he has proven himself in Liga NOS as a solid and reliable goalkeeper so I wish they went after him last season but I guess their first goalkeeper is just too good to replace so Amir went to a team who gives him fix position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Although Beiranvand should take the Sporting offer even if he is getting bought as a second goalkeeper, I do agree that this rumor is strange. Abedzadeh would be a much more logical choice indeed, he has proven himself in Liga NOS as a solid and reliable goalkeeper so I wish they went after him last season but I guess their first goalkeeper is just too good to replace so Amir went to a team who gives him fix position.
                              I disagree. Amir Abedzadeh needs a team where he could start, and Ponferradina gave him that option. Amir needs game time and wants to make it to La Liga one day and the move he took seems like it's paying off. I'm sure Abedzadeh was being courted by teams like Benfica, Sporting CP, etc as a backup but Ponferradina gives him the chance to be the best player on his team and lead his team to a top 5 spot in the segunda.

Beiranvand on the other hand, needs a top club where he can get the best training possible and potentially be a backup to superior goalkeepers (Adan is great) while simultaneously learning from him and getting better in the process.

Comment

Lol he wouldn't start. It's to be a backup, so it's not that fishy

I'd rather have a currently out of form Beiro as a backup to a top team than our in form Abedz, who's my #1 for TM right now and needs a starting position rather than warming the bench for Sporting

Comment

Working...
                                X