Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic brand, give them a chance!

I was watching Michael Jordan documentary last night with my son and how Jordan didn't want to even go to Nike presentation to him, he was interested to be sponsored by Adidas or Converse (don't remember but supposedly converse was nr 1 back in the day in basketball). Anyways they were not interested and his mom talked him to at least check to see what Nike is offering. Top athletes were getting $100,000 at most and Nike offered him $250,000 and their goal was to sell $3 million in first 3 years, well....they ended up selling 120 million or so within first year thanks to Jordan's popularity. and the rest is history..... can our domestic brands do this in the short run? probably not, it will be steep learning curve but we got to start somewhere. I remember there was this Iranian shoe brand that had high quality stuff and the Chinese supposedly killed their quality? forgot the name, but domestic manufacturers can do it again

Comment

How was the quality of Li-Ning jerseys when they made them for Esteghlal?

Comment

Merooj is good but idk what the replica version for fans gonna be like,
        and its not easy to buy, unless they get it into soccer.com somehow,

good shop for people inside iran tho https://www.majidshop.ir/

but please don't go buy adidas uae looking kits and slap ffiri logo on it, that was horrible in 2018,

Comment

For those wanting nike (or even other big brands), you can go and see the new psg kit. Disgusting templates with a weird zone around the collar. If merooj did that for TM, the forum would have implode!

Comment

what is the latest ? do we know which sponsor we have for WC ?

Comment

Working...
            X