Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    nike and with bold farsi alphabet
    under the nike logo writte
    FAGHAT BOKOON.
    Please stop the incorrect use of Farsi in English writing. In English, our language is called Persian.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

My vote is for an Iranian company. I was surprised to see Majid's logo on many other teams/individuals.

Let Majid or another company to design. Anything local, I will support and purchase their products.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
        Please stop the incorrect use of Farsi in English writing. In English, our language is called Persian.
        نمیدونم داری چی میگی?

Comment

https://www.soccerbible.com/performa...e-2122-season/
          top 20 shirts of the season

have to say, i realy like portos kits, they are gorgeaus..

New Balance, maybe something to look at for TM?

Edit: i never thought about it was them making the Porto kit.. so didnt vote for them.. but on the other hand, its an american brand so i wouldnt vote for them either so..guess we should remove all of these brands how good they are, i still would prefer any made in vietnam or malaysia brand over them.. (aka adidas lol)
          im still going with Puma or Uhlsport - no idea changing Uhli

puma still delivering great kits, this is Mamelody Sundowns away kit from the top 20 link
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

also this one is hot!

And the kappa shirt isnt to bad either, its venezia third kit
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

le coq sportifs is reaaaly nice!!
              5. Atlético Mineiro Away
              What were we saying about fan created designs? Any team that has the balls to pair Hulk and Diego Costa together upfront deserves a shirt of this stature. The 'Manto da Massa 113' shirt was designed to celebrate the club's 113th anniversary – that well known marker. The design, created by fan Lucas Adriano and produced by Le Coq Sportif, sees a beige base with a detailed printed map of the Minas Gerais state (of which Belo Horizonte, Atlético Mineiro's home city, is capital) on the front. Finished with grey, white and orange cuffs and collar, this is a stroke of bespoke brilliance.

probably the coolest one?
              imagine one of these with our map on it, including Persian Gullf and everything else.. getting our players pumped up reminding them what they represent.. and with a litle cheeta mark aswell..
              would be soo cool with that on our colours, with the red shirt, white and also some green elements
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

but have to say, these uhlsports are great, i realy like them
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  but have to say, these uhlsports are great, i realy like them
                  But they are not the one we use. Font from wc 2014, cheetah not on the kit and Uhlsport not on women and u23 tm

Comment

I voted merooj but seeing their amateur work with the women kit, I already regret it

Comment

^dige kheyli badjoori ridian.. one of the worst kits iv seen. its mindblowing that it eaven ended up on the drawingboard and then as a suggestion,, and then passed.

hope merooj doesnt come near mens TM kit
                      makes one appreciate uhlsport huuh..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Btw it is our latest kit, this is from iraq game, and the cheetah is there and everything..
                        its a beutiful kit, i se no use of changing it.. as long as uhli can get good quality im fine with them.

link for rest of photogallery, just scroll down.
                        https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/ne...oto/1338951625
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I voted merooj but seeing their amateur work with the women kit, I already regret it
                          What's wrong with our kit now that we have to change it??? I'd rather the money go to more useful things. I love the Ulhsport kits we have now.

Comment

I could care less about the brand as long as the quality of the jerseys are great..
                            It's a shame that best Asian country and a World Cup team has to re-wash jerseys and re-use them.

I would love for it to be Adidas or Puma, but the quality that was provided was very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              What's wrong with our kit now that we have to change it??? I'd rather the money go to more useful things. I love the Ulhsport kits we have now.
                              What's wrong is that they start to look professional. So we took a step back with merooj. The day merooj will improve, we will switch to "haji zirpush" brand!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                What's wrong is that they start to look professional. So we took a step back with merooj. The day merooj will improve, we will switch to "haji zirpush" brand!
                                good one
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X