Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    I could care less about the brand as long as the quality of the jerseys are great..
    It's a shame that best Asian country and a World Cup team has to re-wash jerseys and re-use them.

I would love for it to be Adidas or Puma, but the quality that was provided was very poor.
    wasnt that exposed that aziz khadem believed that we should use the same kits since we havnt lost in them yet? that we had kits but he wanted the same kits used.. or was it just a joke?
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What's more sad is that fans can't buy these UHL shirts anywhere online, I mean, imagine it's the world cup and you can't buy a teams shirt.... Only Iran.

Comment

Forget the kits...what happened to the promised new IFF crest? Lol do they just announce stuff and expect us all to forget?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ feels like they have been doing that for a couple of years now

interestingly, the logo has started to grow on me, i actualy dont have a problem at all with it. what worries me is like with the kits, we have ok kits now but look what merooj made for the wnt.. we might end up with some realy fkt up logo now.. i say just let it be and also keep the uhlisport. try to open atleast a shop in 3-4 major cities so people can buy it, like have a souveneir shop at azadi or something..
          and get uhli to sell it on the net for us outside iran who shouldnt be affected by sanctions for shipping and payment..
          that shouldnt be so hard to fix.. and everything is great.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wiki says Merooj is the current kit supplier?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_n...#Kit_suppliers

Comment

More that the brand, the main responsible may be IFF.
              IPL have all merooj or Uhlsport and we don't see such amateur thing on their kit. Pp have customized Uhlsport kits.
              IFF have the amateur thing with all our kit suppliers : font, logo stickers on different play depending the players, font from 2014,cheetah fetish

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Wiki says Merooj is the current kit supplier?
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_n...#Kit_suppliers
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Uhlsport isnt our officiell Sponsor. We need a sponsor so de federation dont has to make there own kits anymore lol. Merooj seems to be the only choice, lets hope he useses a diffrent better design for our male team. I wish Umbro could sign us, but i doubt it
                  btw im suprised some voted for adidas or even nike, after what they did to us.

Comment

Merooj makes good stuff. Yeah the design on this isn’t the best but what matters is the quality, considering they’re playing in India and are forced to have hijab.

Comment

I hope it ain’t gonna be anything like that Redundant looking probably dog shit quality ?current women’s kits ..!

We can’t be going to WC repping these ghetto brands ..! Don’t care if they have to buy it again, we need a top brand kits for WC … like with Adidas in wc18..!

Comment

^ you are right!
                        just worried next brand will be Kiri, se the pics from the cheese brand.. probably the only low left to hit coming to brands. and i know they do wrestling and vollyball but this is different, its football, (ok they have some ipl teams thats true) outdoors and in heat and humid and so on. its not a indoor sport. so they need to have proper research probably in laboratory/research facility to make great fabrics that breaths and ceeps body temperature at best possible temp. its not just go buy super good fabric and get khaleh to sew it up.. now idk if uhlsport did that stuff but i bet brands like adidas/nike (spitting twice) and so on does that. just the same way they do reasearch with shoes and footballs before launching them.

we will se in a week what merooj turns up with, but it wouldnt surprise me if TM turn up i Uhlsport anywayz.. usualy its a pressrelease and so on for the new kits
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ we will probably forever wear bought uhl shirts (or another brand, doesn't matter cause they're buying them, not a sponsorship deal, hence why fans cannot buy the real deal anywhere, any how!)..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            I hope it ain’t gonna be anything like that Redundant looking probably dog shit quality ?current women’s kits ..!

We can’t be going to WC repping these ghetto brands ..! Don’t care if they have to buy it again, we need a top brand kits for WC … like with Adidas in wc18..!
                            BL Jan,
                            Merooj is an excellent brand. If they were garbage, all sorts of European national wrestling teams wouldn’t use them.
                            And adidas and Nike can f*** right off. Iff had to go buy their kits with their own money from a supermarket. You know who your friends are when you’re at your lowest. Adidas and co don’t get to treat us like garbage and then get free advertising by our beautiful boys (and girls).

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              ^ you are right!
                              just worried next brand will be Kiri, se the pics from the cheese brand.. probably the only low left to hit coming to brands. and i know they do wrestling and vollyball but this is different, its football, (ok they have some ipl teams thats true) outdoors and in heat and humid and so on. its not a indoor sport. so they need to have proper research probably in laboratory/research facility to make great fabrics that breaths and ceeps body temperature at best possible temp. its not just go buy super good fabric and get khaleh to sew it up.. now idk if uhlsport did that stuff but i bet brands like adidas/nike (spitting twice) and so on does that. just the same way they do reasearch with shoes and footballs before launching them.

we will se in a week what merooj turns up with, but it wouldnt surprise me if TM turn up i Uhlsport anywayz.. usualy its a pressrelease and so on for the new kits

In Iran they are called kibi, because kiri is haram.

Comment

If its merooj it better be good quality. I have never really liked our domestic football jersey designs from Iranian companies so hopefully it'll be nice if we use it

Comment

Working...
                                X