Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Realistic and unrealistic options
    Nike
    0%
    Adidas
    0%
    Puma
    0%
    Macron
    0%
    Umbro
    0%
    Kappa
    0%
    Uhlsport
    0%
    Jako
    0%
    Joma
    0%
    Li-ning
    0%
    Merooj
    0%
    Other Iranian brand
    0%
    New balance
    0%
    Hummel
    0%

Iranian brand. Big brands won’t do shit and even uhlsport is on with their stuff being used by middle men. Might as well give to an Iranian brand and give them a chance.

Comment

unrealistic: nike because their kits are excellent material wise and appearance wise
      realistic: whatever we could possibly get

Comment

Give it to Meeroj(Majid), they are already sponsoring half of the countries in wrestling, even Germany with all their brands. So i don't see why they can't make a decent football jersey.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

How did Iraq get their Umbro sponsorship/get sponsored by Umbro?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Give it to Meeroj(Majid), they are already sponsoring half of the countries in wrestling, even Germany with all their brands. So i don't see why they can't make a decent football jersey.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            I agree, and I add that they provide some nice design for some IPL teams

Comment

Merooj will put in the best effort at providing us with quality kits

Comment

Having been on this merooj train since day 1 with a few of their nice designs for zob some years ago I have no intention of getting off.

Can give us a better design than any big brand, they have experience making quality stuff for foreign athletes even.

It is a huge achievement for an iranian brand under the sanctions we currently face to:

a. create a product worthy of being used by the top athletes from other countries in an intense sport such as wrestling. Not only that but the designs were all very good and no complaints by anybody.

b. Be able to actually organize the export of these jerseys, and create a profit for iranian economy from doing so.

They should be rewarded with TM kit prestige for all age groups, womens team too. The current uhlsport kits are gross and looked like a 6 year old made them.

They are also sponsoring TM volleyball with no issues, good looking stuff for them. Not to say all their designs are stunning or perfect but it would certainly reduce drama and better than any other options. Even if we have deal with adidas or soemthing we will just get basic template crap.

Comment

some of their recent designs :

Malavan with kit unveiling vid

German wrestling singlet.

Comment

Let us qualify first and then let’s talk about this.

Comment

They even should try to sponsor teams from CAFA

Comment

Some proper hardcore hasidic body for the lols.

Comment

Li Ning wouldn’t be a bad option. They’ve already made jerseys for Esteghlal and they have some big athletes sponsored by them. Merooj would be a solid domestic option to support as well.

Comment

I don't understand people who have voted nike? They are virtue signalling chosmalangs who don't have a single drop of virtue in them.

I personally put another Iranian brand (my favourite all time kit has to be the Daei kits of like a decade or two ago XD) but after watching the promo by merooj and their other designs I'd probably go with them

Comment

Benefit of Merooj would be that the jersey would finally be available to buy everywhere in Iran, and you (hopefully) wouldn't see people wearing 100 different fake designs like the "Adidas" ones..

Comment

Working...
                              X