Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely support Made in Iran!

Comment

Merooj kits look like 5 year olds put them together I have worn their stuff many times and quality is not very good….TM has fixed their quality issue with uhlsport a long time ago so I would even take uhlsport over merooj.

Puma easily makes the best looking kits in footy I would go with them both for quality of products and also look. Doesn’t look professional at all when you have some no name Iranian brand putting garbage together and sponsoring TM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Benefit of Merooj would be that the jersey would finally be available to buy everywhere in Iran, and you (hopefully) wouldn't see people wearing 100 different fake designs like the "Adidas" ones..
        Didn't find merooj products easily in iran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Didn't find merooj products easily in iran
          well, then they have an issue to solve. like many other.

Comment

Jordan.

Comment

IFF is unable to provide the same kit/sponsor to all TM (u23, women, men). That's really shameful.

How hard is it to have majid giving the same kit, quality and design to all our TM, like they do with IPL teams?
              Even PP has a genuine Uhlsport kit

Comment

I took Uhlsport since they sorted out many issues already, and I really like the latest kit!
                But if Diadora had been in the ist, i might have picked that brand aswell.. alwayz had a passion for diadora, remeber the Diadora Baggio 10 shoes, my favourite all time.. sick quality! those shoes now days aint eaven close to the effect those boots gave to the ball.. woow

also just realized that Puma made one of my favourite shirts and not Diadora the parma 1996-1997 kit, so id be ok with Puma aswell, if they do it a bit more sexy and unique for us than in the 2006 WC..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lotto. It has great designs and has clothed some of the best players in history.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It’s sad how Nike and adidas have destroyed the market. There used to be so many unique kits. Now it’s all stupid templates or special editions.

Comment

ill take anything, as long as fans can buy the original jersey

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Lotto. It has great designs and has clothed some of the best players in history.

80s are over Pal...!!
                        gosh i still have a few of these tacky looking, loose fitting overly colorful kits in my basement somewhere..!!
                        ps

if we dont get an official sponsor Again, and gonna have to buy to buy our own blanks and print it ourselves like WC18 .... then might as well go with Adidas ... at least the boys can look a professional team on TV..!! and it shouldnt be that hard for us fans to get a hold of an ORIGINAL ADIDAS Blanks..!!

Comment

nike and with bold farsi alphabet
                          under the nike logo writte
                          FAGHAT BOKOON.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            80s are over Pal...!!
                            gosh i still have a few of these tacky looking, loose fitting overly colorful kits in my basement somewhere..!!
                            ps

if we dont get an official sponsor Again, and gonna have to buy to buy our own blanks and print it ourselves like WC18 .... then might as well go with Adidas ... at least the boys can look a professional team on TV..!! and it shouldnt be that hard for us fans to get a hold of an ORIGINAL ADIDAS Blanks..!!
                            These are from the 90s if not later.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

NIKE?!!!! Seriously? Why is it even on the list? F**K them and their whole company. After what they pulled last time, they should be boycotted forever by any Football fan, Iranian or not.

Just a point to mention....I do not think any of these companies manufacture their own fabric. Might as well give it to an Iranian company who can come up with a cool design and not screw us over last minute.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X