Pre-Match discussions Lebanon-Iran and Syria-Iran - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match discussions Lebanon-Iran and Syria-Iran

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    Bro haven’t anyone been reading up on Lebanon?? They hardly enough fuel to power the peoples home, you want them to light up a whole stadium and house TM in hotels that have no electricity??!!!! Not happening , “Home” game for Leb will probably be Doha
    our nt
    will travel with big ship full of oil for that game
    u know whts funny we think lebonese like persians
    they hate us sme level people of syria hate us
    i am not political person t all only sport
    just from what i seen with my own eyes in the states i am saying this

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    good thing i
    our league will be in full force
    before next 2 matches
    RB IS What skocic
    will look for.
    shoja can play rb as well

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,421 Times in 2,950 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??
    well, looks like the game was in Jordan. In any case, playing Lebanon in their "home turf" will be tough
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 Times in 6,280 Posts
    I remember we played against Lebanon at their home during the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. (yesterday it was the 21 year anniversary). They even had a couple of naturalized players, but we still won 4-0 in front of their crowd. Daei, Estili(2) and Bagheri scored for us in the opening match of the tournament.

Historically we have done well against them, so I am sure it will be leaning more towards Iran. But against their football hungry crowed, it will be somewhat hard but nothing Iranian footballers have not done before.
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2021 at 11:17 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

6. The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??
    Yes they will play their games at home in Saida Municipal Stadium( Sidon) with 22600 capacity. They were originally scheduled to play S.Korea there on matchday 2, before they swapped their matches.
    They will actually have 5 straight home games, before facing us in Tehran on matchday 10.

Ivan Hasek( Lebanon coach) post game comments after Syria game:

“We should believe in our capabilities and improve in the next matches that we will play at home. We shall continue working and this victory is for all the players who worked very hard.”
    Esteghlal

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    well, looks like the game was in Jordan. In any case, playing Lebanon in their "home turf" will be tough
    Syria plays their "home games" in Jordan, not Lebanon.
    Esteghlal

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Lebanon is being overrated tbh. They were outplayed by UAE, South Korea and Syria. So far they only had a decent 45 mins against Iraq. In the game against Syria, the Syrian GK gifted them two goals while Al Somah hit the post, missed a great chance and should’ve been given a PK.
    Last edited by ShirFarhad; 10-13-2021 at 11:27 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShirFarhad For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 837 Posts
    Lets not turn Lebanon to a bigger team that they are. Keep in mind this team lost to Turkmenistan and N Korea in the last round and are here strictly thanks to N Korea pulling out of the competition.

With that being said, Iran should not take them lightly and get the 3 points. Same goes for the Syria game.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    According to Lebanon football president game against Iran will be played with 60% stadium capacity.
    Esteghlal

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,064 Times in 4,949 Posts
    We are sarvar, anything but 6 safe points will be a scandal and create headlines wordwide. I want no mercy.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 198

You do not have permission to view the list of names.