Pre-Match discussions Lebanon-Iran and Syria-Iran - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match discussions Lebanon-Iran and Syria-Iran

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    last 2 wcq
    we got our worst
    result against this
    2 teams
    BUT THIS TIME
    we will both of them
    with margin

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,233 Times in 1,030 Posts
    I think skocic will start using younger guys once we qualify for world cup . We got 6 more games left and 2 win (lebanon + syria)+1 draw is enough to see us in next round. So that means he got 3.5 games left to test out new players and new system!

I think we're gonna see more of ghoddos , ghaedi and hardani after win against lebanon and syria.

So please calm down and stop the criticism for now. let my man do his job.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    what is this critisizm all
    about
    we are 10-0-1
    in the last 11 matches
    and top table and on the way
    to wc with easy campaign
    ever.
    and in the wc we wont
    get more than 4 pt max
    if pep and zidan co-coach us
    and we wont advance from
    our group our soccer is set up
    like that when mehdi taremi get tm call up at 25.
    so just be happy going to wc with ease.

BUT
    WINNING THE ASIAN cup IS DOABLE
    WE should think for 2023 ac trophy
    world cup 1pt to 4 pt max

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kateb For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,513 Times in 2,987 Posts
    the Game against Lebanon in Lebanon will be tough. A tie would be a good result. Against Syria, we will win. So even with four-points from these two games and we will easily qualify. A tie only gets us a point, but it also gives the 3rd place team only a point.

The UAE - Iraq tie game was huge for us.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    the Game against Lebanon in Lebanon will be tough. A tie would be a good result. Against Syria, we will win. So even with four-points from these two games and we will easily qualify. A tie only gets us a point, but it also gives the 3rd place team only a point.
    Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 Times in 2,715 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Bro is Noorafkan old player in your opinion?

He was preparing to bring Ghoddos on last match when we had nothing to lose before the dynamic of the game changed and we have something to lose, thus brought on someone else. If he brought on Ghoddos it was going to possibly cost us the draw because we would have been hit on the counter and South Korea would have been easily top of the group - NOT WHAT WE WANT.
    Noorafkan is not that young anymore, he is turning 25 in 6 months. He's still a good player but seeing him against Korea and UAE I think there are some defensive liabilities to his game.

As for Ghoddos, why would bringing him on have any difference in terms of South Korea hitting us on the counter? Nourollahi was pretty gassed by the 75th minute anyways. The only excuse I can see is that they were playing well during the 60th-80th minute and he didn't want to mess with the chemistry.. Still not the best excuse lol

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??
    Bro haven’t anyone been reading up on Lebanon?? They hardly enough fuel to power the peoples home, you want them to light up a whole stadium and house TM in hotels that have no electricity??!!!! Not happening , “Home” game for Leb will probably be Doha

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,413 Times in 3,663 Posts
    We were lucky in the last 3 WC to play in the easiest group(if you consider 2010 as well which we failed, that make it 4).
    In all cases we were in much easier groups, i don't take anything away from CQ but having an easy group helps alot. Plus this time Qatar is host lol. So made the whole thing easier.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,403 Times in 3,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Noorafkan is not that young anymore, he is turning 25 in 6 months. He's still a good player but seeing him against Korea and UAE I think there are some defensive liabilities to his game.

As for Ghoddos, why would bringing him on have any difference in terms of South Korea hitting us on the counter? Nourollahi was pretty gassed by the 75th minute anyways. The only excuse I can see is that they were playing well during the 60th-80th minute and he didn't want to mess with the chemistry.. Still not the best excuse lol
    Because we don't have the same chivalry in defense overall as we do in attack. We are literally a Ferrari in attack and a Paykan at the back! But Noorafkan having some liabilities to his game (mainly lack of caution/discipline when going in for challenges) does not guarantee anyone else besides Amiri is going to be trusted at that position unless someone has a sudden emergence of class that they should get the nod over Noorafkan/Amiri. Same story for CBs... PAG may not ever be the same after his ACL situation and Majid recently even was dropped from his club's squad and he was not injured to my knowledge.

As for Ghoddos, like I said bro, he was warming up and getting ready to come on around 60'? Skocic was most likely going to replace Nourollahi for Ghoddos, but we scored the equalizer and like I said it entirely changed the dynamic of Skocic's gameplan, thus he wasn't brought on as originally planned because (most likely in Skocic's mind) bringing in Ghoddos after the equalizer was going to potentially leave us exposed and did not want to take that risk. In other words, Ghoddos is an attack minded player who's good at his position (creative/positive player), however, we would have had to sacrifice defensive capability (or lack thereof) for Saman's substitution and would have been left exposed in defense because as you saw yesterday we could not defend for most of the match. Obviously my guy, Skocic is going to prefer a risk-free draw over a risky win, especially with parts of Iranian media still questioning him. I would've done the same thing if I were him by playing it safe and not potentially risk losing 1st place to South Korea.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    Bro haven’t anyone been reading up on Lebanon?? They hardly enough fuel to power the peoples home, you want them to light up a whole stadium and house TM in hotels that have no electricity??!!!! Not happening , “Home” game for Leb will probably be Doha
    Yea exactly man, I was surprised when i read it. I think if we offer them to play this game as our home game they won't have any objection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 227

You do not have permission to view the list of names.