Pre-Match discussions Lebanon-Iran and Syria-Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    Bro haven’t anyone been reading up on Lebanon?? They hardly enough fuel to power the peoples home, you want them to light up a whole stadium and house TM in hotels that have no electricity??!!!! Not happening , “Home” game for Leb will probably be Doha
    our nt
    will travel with big ship full of oil for that game
    u know whts funny we think lebonese like persians
    they hate us sme level people of syria hate us
    i am not political person t all only sport
    just from what i seen with my own eyes in the states i am saying this

Comment

good thing i
      our league will be in full force
      before next 2 matches
      RB IS What skocic
      will look for.
      shoja can play rb as well

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??
        well, looks like the game was in Jordan. In any case, playing Lebanon in their "home turf" will be tough
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I remember we played against Lebanon at their home during the Asian cup 2000. (yesterday it was the 21 year anniversary). They even had a couple of naturalized players, but we still won 4-0 in front of their crowd. Daei, Estili(2) and Bagheri scored for us in the opening match of the tournament.

Historically we have done well against them, so I am sure it will be leaning more towards Iran. But against their football hungry crowed, it will be somewhat hard but nothing Iranian footballers have not done before.
          Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2021, 11:17 PM.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Are you sure lebanon is allowed home games in lebanon? They had 4 away games, which means they will have 4 straight home games in lebanon. I thought they had problem with they hosting??
            Yes they will play their games at home in Saida Municipal Stadium( Sidon) with 22600 capacity. They were originally scheduled to play S.Korea there on matchday 2, before they swapped their matches.
            They will actually have 5 straight home games, before facing us in Tehran on matchday 10.

Ivan Hasek( Lebanon coach) post game comments after Syria game:

“We should believe in our capabilities and improve in the next matches that we will play at home. We shall continue working and this victory is for all the players who worked very hard.”
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              well, looks like the game was in Jordan. In any case, playing Lebanon in their "home turf" will be tough
              Syria plays their "home games" in Jordan, not Lebanon.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Lebanon is being overrated tbh. They were outplayed by UAE, South Korea and Syria. So far they only had a decent 45 mins against Iraq. In the game against Syria, the Syrian GK gifted them two goals while Al Somah hit the post, missed a great chance and should’ve been given a PK.
                Last edited by ShirFarhad; 10-13-2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Lets not turn Lebanon to a bigger team that they are. Keep in mind this team lost to Turkmenistan and N Korea in the last round and are here strictly thanks to N Korea pulling out of the competition.

With that being said, Iran should not take them lightly and get the 3 points. Same goes for the Syria game.

Comment

According to Lebanon football president game against Iran will be played with 60% stadium capacity.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

We are sarvar, anything but 6 safe points will be a scandal and create headlines wordwide. I want no mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        According to Lebanon football president game against Iran will be played with 60% stadium capacity.
                        They can play with 200% capacity, we will still crush them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          They can play with 200% capacity, we will still crush them.
                          Khak to Sarah IFF , we could had 60,000 fans in Azadi PLUS a viable VAR that would call on the CLEAR Penalty on Taremi, and yet again , We lose to our selves 3 valuable points !

Comment

Very low chance Lebanon game takes place in Lebanon, last time Iran had a game there they bombed our embassy and now Lebanon is on the brink of civil war with no power or fuel.

Comment

Lebanon home games is set in Jordan. That's what I heard in UAE media.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Yes they will play their games at home in Saida Municipal Stadium( Sidon) with 22600 capacity. They were originally scheduled to play S.Korea there on matchday 2, before they swapped their matches.
                                They will actually have 5 straight home games, before facing us in Tehran on matchday 10.

Ivan Hasek( Lebanon coach) post game comments after Syria game:

“We should believe in our capabilities and improve in the next matches that we will play at home. We shall continue working and this victory is for all the players who worked very hard.”
                                Whether its in lebanon or afghanistan or amrica WE WILL WIN! So it doesn't really matter. But looking at the state of Lebanon and all the protests and lack of energy, it will be very odd if they are allowed to have home games! I've checked on AFC , Fifa and google and the stadium is still not shown.

The only sources talking about lebanon hosting + fans are iranian sources and they are making a huge deal out of it! So what if they allow fans ! we will still beat them mark my word

Comment

Working...
                                X