No announcement yet.

World Cups - Every 2 years or 4 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a clear rift about big teams/confederation (europe and south America) being against and smaller ones (africa, asia, north/central America) being in favor.
    It is logical and as my NT is asian I side for a wc every 2 years

Comment

Uefa Nation league will feature European and South American teams from 2024.

Another reason to support wc every 2 years. Every TM should support the idea of seeing TM in big competition every 2 years, instead of watching 4 years of useless games featuring the rest of the world

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Uefa Nation league will feature European and South American teams from 2024.

Another reason to support wc every 2 years. Every TM should support the idea of seeing TM in big competition every 2 years, instead of watching 4 years of useless games featuring the rest of the world
        Where does it say this ? If so they can f*** themselves. If this happens it will be even less opportunity for Asian teams to get international football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Where does it say this ? If so they can f*** themselves. If this happens it will be even less opportunity for Asian teams to get international football.

I personally voted World Cup every 2 years in thread, the events that happened today made me NOT regret my vote.

Comment

Working...
          X