Younes Delfi @ HNK Gorica | 2021-22

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Younes Delfi @ HNK Gorica | 2021-22

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,804 Times in 5,408 Posts

Younes Delfi @ HNK Gorica | 2021-22

Our boy Younes has apparently extended with HNK for another season, unfortunately he was sidelined due to injury for almost the entire season but he did well when we played and even scored a few goals (one of which was with his shambool )

Interesting that it’s apparently a loan with a purchase option in there. GNK is one of Croatia’s solid teams and I really think for the season it’s a solid move and opportunity for him to get back to full fitness and play regularly.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,051 Times in 1,998 Posts
    Very happy they’re giving him another chance, could be a big season for him!
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Banned
    Thanks
    Croatian league starts this weekend. Younes is in Croatia now, but don’t know if he played any minutes in the preseason.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AM_89 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,497 Times in 7,269 Posts
    He looked more impressive & promising player overall to me than ghaedi did during that U17 WC ..!
    Both did look rather undersized & fragile @ that time ..!
    Funny how they both turned out ..!
    One is still skinny lil kootoole but holding his own rather well amongst a bunch physical narrekharz in PGL…!
    The other grew into a decent physical size & shape, moved to Europe but has somewhat struggled with injuries & fitness there ..!

I still rate his game more than ghaedi & think his style of play is more heads up & European clever, although ghaedi has also improved his game on that front massively since that U17WC times ..!

Ps
    Are the Charlie boys still owner club of Yunes..!?
    Surprised those Eredivisie Trials didn’t land him a contract there ..! I though he would suit that league & could run riot in there after a couple of years of break in period.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    He looked more impressive & promising player overall to me than ghaedi did during that U17 WC ..!
    Ghaedi was never in the Iran U-17 team daashi, at 17 he was in Bushehr doing the bandari dance

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Farantino For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    I just googled' him and I found this article. It says that they had trouble rehabbing him in Croatia before? This is from March 9th, I think he is healthy now but interesting to note.

I think he went to Iran to get treated.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AM_89 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Both did look rather undersized & fragile @ that time ..!
    Funny how they both turned out ..!
    One is still skinny lil kootoole but holding his own rather well amongst a bunch physical narrekharz in PGL…!
    The other grew into a decent physical size & shape, moved to Europe but has somewhat struggled with injuries & fitness there ..!

I still rate his game more than ghaedi & think his style of play is more heads up & European clever, although ghaedi has also improved his game on that front massively since that U17WC times ..!

Ps
    Are the Charlie boys still owner club of Yunes..!?
    Surprised those Eredivisie Trials didn’t land him a contract there ..! I though he would suit that league & could run riot in there after a couple of years of break in period.
    I think you are mistaking Ghaedi for Mohammad Ghaderi. He was the small winger on the other side of Delfi.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,139 Posts
    Hopefully he can stay fully fit this season, he was unlucky last year with injuries and then when he came back it was too late for a run of games. Also if I remember correctly he contracted Covid last season. Decent league for him to be in to get some minutes , I think they just missed out on European football on the last game of the season so he will be concentrating on the domestic league.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    I think you are mistaking Ghaedi for Mohammad Ghaderi. He was the small winger on the other side of Delfi.
    Correct. Ghaderi was really good that tournament. He plays for Tractor now - often as a sub.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AM_89 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,497 Times in 7,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    yea, my bad ..!! hum meant the other little winger playing opposite on the LW..!!

huh ....so Ghaedi came sorta outa nowhere ...?? was he ever involved in our U-TMs..? scouted from Azadegan, like Taremi ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 183

You do not have permission to view the list of names.