Iran vs South Korea post match discussion and player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    But how many minutes did hajsafi play this season? He was injured too. How how many minutes has sarlak played or even trained this season (0minutes)? Skocic in his interview said that IPL players are not fit to play but then he goes on and plays them! Something doesn't make sense.

I feel like skocic doesn't know how to use players that are physically weaker for their posts. That includes ghaedi too. Saman is not a deffensive MD , ahmad noor is a DF MD and physically stronger. I think we all can agree that skocic loves ahmad and its all down to either use Ezza or saman!
    he is right, eveb though he didnt play for brenford , but when he played he was good, we are lacking creativity, why dont bring ghoddos in and feed azmoun some balls , azmoun is getting fed up with poor services to him. why skocic not playing him and making 2 sub 90 min is baffling for me

Comment

i think only if we lose then ghoddos will come on, or if we are down the last 15 min, he will be used mostly as plan B which is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Dont want to defend Skocic choice of benching Ghoddos but I guess he seems that he sees Ghoddos as an attacking MF while Sarlak and nour are pure DM.

The sarlak/nour disaster come from the lack of quality DM besides Ezza. We badly need Salmani to take off and a TM coach that dare to give him playing time.also a big mistake to leave Ebrahimi out like that.

Ghoddos has more to do with our attacking organization strategy
        I understand but it's not like that Ghoddos is absolutely useless for the defense. He can also press and run a lot to help the defense while contributing something for the offense if he gets in for at least the last 10 mins. He would've a lot of energy and could do all those things. Also we needed to win the match, so why not bring him in instead of Sarlak? I mean Skocic subbed in Sarlak in the 90th minute. Does he really think that Ghoddos is gonna screw up inside those 3 minutes? How little trust can a Skocic have in Saman not to let him play for at least 3 mins? In my opinion, that was the biggest insult for Ghoddos and maybe that's why he reacted like this on his Insta story.

Comment

Talk about getting spoilt!
          We go on a 9-10 games winning streak. Beating teams that EVERY previous coach has had one or two losses against. Even the more illustrious ones like CQ.
          Then draw with one of Asia's toughest teams and suddenly all are picking up their pitchforks & torches.
          hehehehe

Only in Iran and Iranian melodramatic fans do you see this.
          We never pause to ponder on how and why and what.

Not drawing parallels, but the much decorated CQ also lost to Lebanon, and Jordan(?) and ... & drew with SKorea.
          but with far more quality preparations, test games and funding from IFF.
          Skocic doesnt have CQ's presence and command. Therefore IFF has not done even half of what they were forced to do with CQ.

Is he perfect?
          Hell no.
          Will he eventually fail & lose a game or two? I bet my money on it.
          But he's done what many other coaches have struggled to do.

So calm down everyone. Put your pitchforks down. put out the torches.
          And enjoy TEAM MELLI's easiest, most hassle-free WC qualification ever in our history.

As for the WC itself?
          we'll re-assess everyone once we're there, weighing the performances, strategies, ... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
            I understand but it's not like that Ghoddos is absolutely useless for the defense. He can also press and run a lot to help the defense while contributing something for the offense if he gets in for at least the last 10 mins. He would've a lot of energy and could do all those things. Also we needed to win the match, so why not bring him in instead of Sarlak? I mean Skocic subbed in Sarlak in the 90th minute. Does he really think that Ghoddos is gonna screw up inside those 3 minutes? How little trust can a Skocic have in Saman not to let him play for at least 3 mins? In my opinion, that was the biggest insult for Ghoddos and maybe that's why he reacted like this on his Insta story.
            As much I disapprove Skocic bias against Ghoddos, he is not here to please him or any other players but get results. If he has to play haji firuz instead of Taremi and get results, then it's ok.

Also playing 0 or 3min is the same insult btw.
            We all wanted a win yesterday, and we were very close with the post hit twice. A 1/1 is a good result. The most important games are those against the 4 arab teams. We have to do the job done against them

Comment

As for those 1-3 mins subs. That's no insult but rather the opposite. Professional players get money for being part of the squad and extra premium for playing time.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Guys found this hilarious video about replys on PFDC on Iran-Korea with korean voiceovers
                My reply was read with an angry voice
                Almost 80000 views!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecQpS0k6q4
                Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  Guys found this hilarious video about replys on PFDC on Iran-Korea with korean voiceovers
                  My reply was read with an angry voice
                  Almost 80000 views!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecQpS0k6q4
                  what did you say in the reply lol
                  You just got Caged
                  K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                    what did you say in the reply lol
                    Hehe well i said that Korea was weaker than 4 years ago and weโ€™re even stronger than we were back then.
                    I also said that we would win 3-0 if we donโ€™t get complacent and play with gheyrat.
                    Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Bardashte man ine ke Skokic az TARSE inke ghodrate defaa'i dar markaze zamin az dast bedim Saman raa dar tarkib jay nedime.

Agar negah konid mibinid ke bazikonhaayi manande Saeid, Amiri va Nourollahi raa baazi mide ke dar faaze defaa'i poshesh midand.

Mishe goft ke Skokic mitarse risk kone.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                      X