Please explain Skocic logic to me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please explain Skocic logic to me?

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Please explain Skocic logic to me?

1. Arguably our best player Ghoddos is warming the bench, in our most crucial match and didn't play last match either.

2. Makes defensive sub when were trailing 1-0

3. Makes 2 substitutes with only 30 SECONDS remaining on clock?!

Is this guy in a coma? I don't care if he is 20-0 this doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Ghoddos has played PERFECTLY every match he has come in, It isn't like he is being scrutinized for a bad performance. Skocic seems to be rewarding bad performers and punishing good ones.
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 411 Posts
    2013–2014 Malavan
    2014–2016 Foolad
    2018 Khooneh be Khooneh
    2019–2020 Sanat Naft

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdi13 View Post
    2013–2014 Malavan
    2014–2016 Foolad
    2018 Khooneh be Khooneh
    2019–2020 Sanat Naft
    /endthread
    #WilmotsOUT

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,952 Posts
    I honestly don’t know who’s actually coaching this team

You see Karim shouting and giving instructions more than you ever see the coach. He appears to always just be standing there with his arms crossed. I don’t get it
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,207 Posts
    I don't care if he was 9-0 or whatever.. All of those opponents were against much inferior teams.. Whenever we play someone to our level like Korea, he gets exposed.. He is not a TM material coach.. Even Yahya would have been better..

However, we can't make a coaching change at this point. He has gotten us results and its a results driven business.. Hopefully after WC, a change will be made.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Question for the more knowledgeable fans, is Ghoddos somewhat fluent in Persian? I would like to know if he is able to communicate with the rest of the team well. I just don't get why he doesn't get the start, or get subbed in. Skocic could've brought him in for Gholi's replacement. Ghoddos played fantastic against Syria, granted I know he was positioned as a midfielder for that game, but today he could've been subbed for Gholi and played as a winger. So frustrating that we have firepower on the bench and isn't getting used. Prior matches, I thought Skocic was doing a decent job with his subs, today it was extremely frustrating when you could clearly tell we needed fresh legs to keep the pressure on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,516 Times in 910 Posts
    Should beat South Korea 2-0 in Tehran. 1-1 is not an acceptable result... back to the drawing board. Team e' Melli needs to hire assistant coaches for improving both the offensive and the defensive tactics.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paradigm For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 853 Posts
    2012–2013 Persepolis (assistant)
    2015– Persepolis (assistant)
    2020– Iran (part time manager)

Karim bagheri is the manager! skocic is the yes man! Who would play ahmadnoor over ghoddos? at least sub him out in 2nd half!

This team is no way near world cup level! Either give skocic time or look for a proper option available!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,241 Times in 7,143 Posts
    I agree he certainly ain’t no well qualified world beater international coach …be careful what you wish for asking for his axing .....!!
    our federation is broke as a joke and that's before paying up some 5 mil plus judgment they lost to that moftkhoreh e lard asss..!!

Personally fear even a far worse replacement will be brought on in Eskoochie place ..!
    @ least he is pragmatic in his game approaches & plays mostly to our strengths & doesn’t try to revolutionize our overall successful game approaches from long CQ’s tenure & for most part plays the strongest squad available to him ..!
    But yea, we have the squad strength & potential to be a far more formidable WC participant once we qualified with a coach like that of Saudi's.!
    But even him gonna need at least a few months in charge (3-4 challenging friendlies & at least 2-3 weeklong prep camps) prior to WC to get his ideas through & game strategies properly implemented..! & let me tell you what …! AINT GONNA HAPPEN ..!
    Be happy with status quo or be prepared to be even more disappointed..!

If he continues our qualifications process as well he has so far, we’d be fools to opt for a change knowing our fundamental deficies above, the least of which is $$s..!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    There is no logic. He got dedication and wants to win. But he is not an intelligent guy and thats his weakness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 228

You do not have permission to view the list of names.