Please explain Skocic logic to me?

Thread: Please explain Skocic logic to me?

Threaded View

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,688 Times in 853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    CQ achievements with TM are unmatched. But even with him we lacked a proper plan for our attacking and passing game. 'We mostly relied on long balls and the abilities of Taremi and Azmoun, even under CQ. I think Renard would be the perfect man to take over the Team CQ had built and implement some proper attacking football. Without that i don't see us progressing from the group-stage in WC.
    Under CQ we were improving very nicely. Just compare our performance and results from WC 14 to 18. Big improvement I would say. And I firmly believe if they had extended his contract he would have advanced us from the group stage in Qatar.

And I agree that Renard would have done a great job with Iran as well, but the Belgian ambassador and a bunch of moftkhor dallals wanted the Sharlatan Vilmots instead which that Moron Taj agreed to.

So my frustration is that I am no longer excited about this campaign. Sure we will make the WC, but big deal,
    we have done that 5 times before.

When are we going to finally advance from the group stage ??

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread : 228

You do not have permission to view the list of names.