2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021) - Page 95

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast

Thread: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I don't quite understand the hate, there were weaknesses and strengths in the game, in the end we played South Korea in the top of Asia it's always going to be tight. I mean, when Germany plays Italy, their fans don't expect their team to win no matter what, but we have to remember that Korea also has the class not to lose so easily against us.

Cons: We showed weaknesses in our positional play, the defence lost the ball too quickly under pressure, the Koreans couldn't keep up the pressure, world-class teams can really hurt us here at the World Cup. We often crossed the ball in midfield and defence and often the Koreans were able to win the second balls, Beiro didn't look good when he conceded the goal either, it would have been the better decision to run towards Son instead of running back into the goal. Mentally we also have to work on not losing our heads after going behind, Iran seemed counted for the 10 minutes after conceding.

Pro: We should have won the game, Korea didn't have very good chances, but we had even more, the result is absolutely okay, but it could easily have been 3:1 or 4:1 for Iran, but that would be too high in terms of the result, but the chances were there. Iran was the better team yesterday, that is not a matter of course against Korea, even under CQ we rarely dominated Korea at times as we did from the 70th minute onwards yesterday, but under CQ there was less danger in defence and we often scored relaxed 1-0 wins, basically Skocic's plan could have worked. A minor draw was the substitutions and the fact that Ansarifard was not substituted. Mehdi and Sardar were knocked out in the 80th minute, there was no reason to leave them on the pitch. It wasn't a tactical aspect that we didn't won, Korea was yesterday pretty lucky and we should've won, all in all, I am satisfied.

0-30 min: equal
    30'-45 min: slight advantage for Iran
    45'-55 min: slight advantage Korea
    55'-65 min: equal
    65'-90 min: Iranian dominance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Surenas For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 916 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post

Iran was the better team yesterday, that is not a matter of course against Korea, even under CQ we rarely dominated Korea at times as we did from the 70th minute onwards yesterday, but under CQ there was less danger in defence and we often scored relaxed 1-0 wins, basically Skocic's plan could have worked.
    The only time we really dominated Korea under CQ was in our WCQ 2018 game against Korea in Azadi. Yet this Korean side was very weak and drop point against Uzbekistan and even had lost to China!
    I just re-watched our recent friendly against Korea in Seol under Wilmots, it was a very promising game were we had more scoring chances and played quite aggressively. Hope we can reproduce the performance when we face Korea in Seol this time around.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philosophy_King For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    You want him to discuss his silly views about Iranian politics in the general forum. Yet you seem to think it's appropriate to present your silly views about Australia in the football forum.
    well someone here has a silly view on the french national team and their players heritage

i guess views are like assholes, we all have them and they all stink sometimes

anyway, we are superior, we allwayz were

but yeah i agree on we should keep the footballforum free of non football stuff such as rasism and religion dissing and so on.. mmhm ooh and good luck with that mods

Supporting Team Melli

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaizai View Post
    The toughest games will be now against Lebanon and Syria. These 2 teams are not under any pressure and we need to be very careful. I don't mind a tie with them .
    These two games are must wins and the pressure is on, there is a world cup spot on the line and we do not do too well against these type of styles. If we slip one game we will lose our first spot in the group and give the third place team a chance to catch us. Just giving hope to other teams can be dangerous.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tooleh khers For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 380 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,357 Times in 3,862 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    I mean when we were down 1-0 Skocic had nothing to loose+ Ghoddus performed most of the time well, when he came in. He was kind of a game changer.

true.
    and I think Skocic had the same idea as you. Thats why he asked Saman to warm up as he understood the team needs a bit more forward thinking players. Hopefully he was thinking of taking out nourolahi.

But then we scored.

now, this is the moment I think he changed his mind from what I believe was: (cautious 1st half. maintain 0-0 at halftime. change to attacking after min 60). I could be wrong. But to me it looked like this.

and with Korea scoring and showing they can penetrate and create dangers for us, he changed tact and opted for a cautious tie.
    again, it's MY take. Could be wrong.

now should we criticize this change of mind?
    I dont know. given the group standings, a tie wasnt a bad idea by any standards.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doctor DOOM For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tooleh khers View Post
    These two games are must wins and the pressure is on, there is a world cup spot on the line and we do not do too well against these type of styles. If we slip one game we will lose our first spot in the group and give the third place team a chance to catch us. Just giving hope to other teams can be dangerous.
    exactly my point

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mbaizai For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,357 Times in 3,862 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian Panther View Post
    So we are not allowed to question the IR ? Just do as we are told ?
    The whole IFF is corrupt, this is all because of politics .
    They can’t not follow simple protocols and we end up losing the crowd which is worth a goal at least.

as much as the officials are complete morons and illiterate idiots, I'm pretty sure this was not about "not following protocols".
    This regime is FRIGHTENEDof crowds (those that are not run by the regime like arba'een, ... etc) . anywhere, for any reason on any pretext.
    and it does its best to prevent gatherings of ppl.
    they're ready to be labeled incompetent ass holes (that they are anyway), just as long as they stay away from any threats from people

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doctor DOOM For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Spot on mate. So glad to see so many members are aware of the real issues. The minute we question something the IR supporters bash us and tell us we superiority complex lol

Can’t wait for the day we are free again … first thing on the order : Findley game with Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    as much as the officials are complete morons and illiterate idiots, I'm pretty sure this was not about "not following protocols".
    This regime is FRIGHTENEDof crowds (those that are not run by the regime like arba'een, ... etc) . anywhere, for any reason on any pretext.
    and it does its best to prevent gatherings of ppl.
    they're ready to be labeled incompetent ass holes (that they are anyway), just as long as they stay away from any threats from people

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Persian Panther For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    I will never respond to you every again , I come from a family where we lost 5 people during the war defending Iran agains Saddam. We grow up during the war with bombs raining down on us , yes we gave blood for Iran.

You are probably a person who has never experienced such things and you probably are a IR supporter ( we call them Ann Zadeh).

Wake up mate , Iran has alway been great less than last 43 years .

Do me a favour and go and have a look at some photos prior to the revolt.

Anyways, I won’t bother with you ever gain , long live Iran and Javeed Shahh

Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Well yeah he disrespected my country so i had to say something about his country in return. Furthermore, what i said about Australia is not silly, it is a fact that Australia is a racist country and that people from Europe invaded that land and killed off the natives, these are the facts.

Anyway, let's get back to football.
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2021 at 04:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 390

You do not have permission to view the list of names.