Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone like me noticed Azmoun was gassed around the 70th minute I don’t know how a professional coach couldn’t.

Comment

Just wow … they should have had a corner
      Ghoddos gets ready and doesn’t even come in
      Great coaching

Comment

We seriously have issues on both R and L backs.
        Terrible game by Moharrami

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Game over. We should have won. Some of you guys are really unreasonable and think this a PlayStation game.

Comment

draw, as expected.
            defence was non-existent.

Comment

We can live with the tie. But we need a lot of soul searching. This is a very weak Korean side, weakest in a long time. Should have been a win in Tehran.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Moharami several times with bad passes and turnovers.

My goodness Beiranvand saved us last second of the match.

Our defense is shaky and unreliable. This match was out first real test against a decent team. We have a lot to work on. Skocic’s subs are just bizarre and I cannot understand his logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  We seriously have issues on both R and L backs.
                  Terrible game by Mohammadi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  Poor guy, I thought he did well sitting on the bench.

Comment

For those wondering if Mr Skocic was good or just lucky, there is your answer. He’s a good guy with decent lineups but that’s it. No tactic just hope your star players do well

Comment

Here’s something else Skocic has achieved that Queiroz didn’t. Giving away points to South Korea at home.

Comment

Two things I find very positiv:

1: Saeid, what a beast

2: for the first time under Skocic, we were behind and had to go for the equalizer. And we handled that very well. It wasnt just a lucky goal. We was pressing for that goal for a long time. Really happy with how we responded. We are rarely behind, so Nice to see that we have an answer for that

Comment

gootta love the testing live.. lmao

this is hilarous liiive im just waiting for them to cuss
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Moharami several times with bad passes and turnovers.

My goodness Beiranvand saved us last second of the match.

Our defense is shaky and unreliable. This match was out first real test against a decent team. We have a lot to work on. Skocic’s subs are just bizarre and I cannot understand his logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Moharammi gets my vote for the worst performance of the day. I lost count how many times he lost the ball or his pass got intercepted.

Comment

I thought Iran played a smart game... a little mix up at the end and a great save by Beiro... All in all I am very happy with the result... remember we are first in our group... whether this is a weak group or a weak SK team is nonsense... We are #1 and will win the group wire to wire.

Comment

We didn’t have a midfield today
                                Saeed and Amiri were great

Serious coaching or lack of ,

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Game over. We should have won. Some of you guys are really unreasonable and think this a PlayStation game.

Comment

Working...
                                X