Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad knock to the knee for JackenBash
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

cmon sub in ghaedi wrf maan we need his speed and skills now at the end.. wake up skoochie
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We have dominated Them the whole second half. So many chances. Against a very strong team with European players. And you guys have done nothing but Complaining about everything. The players, the coach, everything. This is a very toxic enviroment.
        Critism is one thing. I have some things I want to critisize too. But headless bashing is just sad.

Comment

Ghoddos shpould have come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            We are not lucky lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            But honestly why lucky? We have hit the post twice and have created much more scoring opportunities in the second half. If anything we have been very unlucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man Jahanbakhs is playing like Zidane after his goal.

Comment

ARJ is such a confidence player.

Comment

SUB NOW. Go for the win. Ghaeidi, Saman ????
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

honestly, we'll take a tie
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I swear sometimes we over complicate things. What was that chip through ball by sardar, just hold the ball!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        But honestly why lucky? We have hit the post twice and have created much more scoring opportunities in the second half. If anything we have been very unlucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        People are already forgetting our luck with VAR last match…

Comment

Scocic is usually good with his subs, not sure why he's not utilizing the bench this game.

Comment

we should still make a sub and see if we can grab a late one here

Comment

So now that JB scored we can forget all his mistakes? You guys are really funny. But at least he presses a lot when the opponent has the ball. I give him that.

Comment

how have we only had ONE sub so far??!
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X