Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell is VAR not installed in Azadi yet? Wtf is going on

Comment

i had this korean neighbor he was cool
      at first then he found out we are persians
      and he was super a-hole and made comments
      about my beard
      i got em back he made me feel really bad couple of times
      this one time this middle aged lady she my neighbor as well lost
      her dog and she ask me if i seen it
      i said no
      but i gave her couple minutes talks
      about koreans have this very special
      soup made of dogs
      and the new immigrant
      that come to the states some of them
      dont know its against the law
      to eat dogs and they crave it and how they take dogs wondering around and and and....
      as i went into my apartment

this lady was knocking on my korean
      neighbor door hard
      she kept yelling
      u open that f..ing door now
      i hear
      where is my dog where is my f..king dog
      i STILL LAUGH THINKING ABOUT
      that day

also they are some koreans which
      are very nice and respectfull when
      come across
      i guess there is good and bad
      every culture

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        official:

iran vs korea
        NO FANS 0

i feel bad for SEKINEH BOOGHI
        AND aghdass hanjareh khafan
        they thought they be at the match
        ERRRRRR
        WRONG
        iff forgot to request 14 days
        prior to afc/fifa to allow fans
        Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        How the hell is VAR not installed in Azadi yet? Wtf is going on
        iranian var=
        abbass agha records the game on his cellphone
        hopefully his phone is charged
        if it go to var
        first abass tell the ref he has to wait
        he almost finish with his tea
        then he press rewind shows is to VAHID gelich
        then they both swear on imam reza o imam hossien
        that korea goal was offside
        and if he dont believe them come and check.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          "First AWAY game for SKorea"

Am I the only one finding this very strange?
          4 home games in a row, out of the possible 5 ?????????
          This almost NEVER happens.
          How did AFC manage such a schedule?
          Rather convenient when you consider the rest of the teams in the group are all from the other side of the continent.
          I seriously doubt the scheduling was "random".

Well ... it's a different matter that the koreans didnt take full advantage of this gifted horse and lost 2 points vs. Iraq.

I say this bcoz I remember all the back-n-forth-ing between east and west asia (all within the span of 6 days or 4 days or ....) we had to do in in all the previous WCQ editions.
          . ITs so fracking obvious that throughout these last 30 years AFC ONLY wants to punish IRan and ensure we either dont get to WC or damn well kill ourselves getting their!(France 98) Only good coaches like CQ or Skocic can ensure we break this punitive psyche from the Arab Federation of Cockroaches!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            . ITs so fracking obvious that throughout these last 30 years AFC ONLY wants to punish IRan and ensure we either dont get to WC or damn well kill ourselves getting their!(France 98) Only good coaches like CQ or Skocic can ensure we break this punitive psyche from the Arab Federation of Cockroaches!
            Got a question for you man. Has our IFF been on point with everything? Why do we blame everything on AFC when our IFF mess up? Even when they gave hosting to bahrain it was IFF who messed it up and lied to people! IFF reminds me of IR when they fail and blame the west , america and isreal!

AFC gave us the chance to host the games!
            - First home game we didn't have VAR + fans . Even vietnam managed to get it!

- 2nd home game we where suppose to have VAR and Fans ! Guess what we don't have neither of them why? Because they brought the facilities too late and then blamed it on AFC. Why because they "forgot" to notify FIFA about fans in the stadium 14 days before the game!

Do we blame AFC or IFF in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              https://youtu.be/fbvAmAB74hk
              *Apologies if the audio can only be heard from the left ear, it was an editing error.
              thanks for the vids! heres some constructive critics, now i want to clarifye that i love the show and enjou listening to it, and that the new member, she was a good addition to your staff.
              i hope yall take this in the right way and not like a bashing of the show.. its just my personal oppinion about few stuff as i at the same time appreciate the show.

i like the gol bezan pod but to be critical it starts to irritate me about calling ezza fat.. i mean cmon he is not, it sounds like he is bigger than skocic.. same with abedz starting if beira makes a blunder.. its so stupid and amateurish ta say that. all goalies makes blunders, you change them only if they do several blunders in several games, showing that they dip in form. not heey you missed that ball your out. i dont carer you been super good in 10 games.. or 5 years.. then next goalie will have the stress that when he drops a ball he is out .. thats respectles to the team and the goalies and puts a wrong punishing culture in the team.
              but as i mentioned, if its continous blunders its another thing. i would love a more proffessional analyse in the pods but i guess its made by fans so its not the same.. they more put their own wishes and favourites and try to find excuses to push them in.

i like abedz, i like beiro. to be objective, its wouldnt affect the team much in a positive way if they changed the goalies now, beirar has been solid. and he shouldnt be changed if he drops a ball now vs korea. but if he does it again 2-3 times thats another thing. its the same way if you are managing a crew at work.. you just dont fire people like that it affects the whole crew and you have to understand when and how to do it, and by what reasons and to achieve a specific rersult, waying positives and negative outcomes objectivly
              anyway back to topic.

i would love if you guys talk about the aproved tactics in say throw ins, look at 8.25-8-30 in this video for an example
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4_sUE1JnE

you se how they planed and practised this at training (with limited time) and how they run at opposite circles to trick the defenders and get space and a dangerrous chance at the throw in.
              now is this something taremi or someone else brought from europe and advised skocic or is it cq or scokic him self implementing this?
              i cant remember seing much of this stuff before, it was either long throws or short throws and no planned running like that to trick the defenderrs in the background,
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

No fans , no VAR … that’s Islamic Republic for you mate. So who is feeling inferior now buddy ?
                Anyway, I am not sure how old you are but there was a time where Iran were on the path to becoming an Induatrial nation just like South Korea and Japan. We are a third world county thanks to the Islamic Revolt.

Back to the game , I am pretty sure no fans means something and South Korea will lift.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Bah bah if it isn't our friend with the identity crisis mister Esteve (Steve) aka Pershian Panther.

First of all TM was clearly better than UAE so your statement of "they were horrible" is ridiculous. Secondly, TM is better than South Korea in every position plus we have a better coach. Just watch how Shoja and Hossein will own the Premier League strikers and how we'll dominate the South Koreans. See what excuses you and the likes of you will come up with then. The decent thing would be to remain silent and admit that your so called analyses comes from a deep rooted inferiority complex from being raised in the West and that it has nothing to do with the reality on the ground. I don't see that happening though so i expect more negativity from you and your "peers".

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Got a question for you man. Has our IFF been on point with everything? Why do we blame everything on AFC when our IFF mess up? Even when they gave hosting to bahrain it was IFF who messed it up and lied to people! IFF reminds me of IR when they fail and blame the west , america and isreal!
                  AFC gave us the chance to host the games!
                  - First home game we didn't have VAR + fans . Even vietnam managed to get it!
                  - 2nd home game we where suppose to have VAR and Fans ! Guess what we don't have neither of them why? Because they brought the facilities too late and then blamed it on AFC. Why because they "forgot" to notify FIFA about fans in the stadium 14 days before the game!
                  Do we blame AFC or IFF in this case?
                  Well the ONLY reason why we are in this predicament with AFC is because IFF is run by Morons, AFC sees this and does things that they know ONLY they can get away with as our IFF highly unreliable. Why does KOrea get back to back home games ?? AFC does not even propose this to IFF as they know the morons will not even ask for this ! you see when one is the village idiot, everyone who deals with you either wants to screw you or ridicule you or ignore you! this is IFFs relationship with AFC !

Comment

you r right
                    teams cant make their own schedule lol
                    but
                    in this panademic era
                    rules are broken to make games happen

i dont see it as benefit
                    since 5 of the next 6 matches are road game
                    only iran is remaing home match for korea
                    It was a benefit as they reduced flying from Korea to the Middle East and back.
                    As South Korea picked up 7 points and all Arab teams failed to win any games it's perfect for South Korea.
                    They are going with a nice cushion into all those road games.

Comment

about my beard
                      i said no
                      soup made of dogs
                      and the new immigrant
                      to eat dogs and they crave it and how they take dogs wondering around and and and....

neighbor door hard
                      she kept yelling
                      i hear
                      that day

come across
                      every culture
                      thats funny. I noticed koreans dont like Iranians but Chinese people always say... ahhh Eeran i know.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

about my beard
                        i said no
                        soup made of dogs
                        and the new immigrant
                        neighbor door hard
                        she kept yelling
                        i hear
                        that day
                        come across
                        every culture
                        lmao repped for that one, i could se it infront of me that was funny as fk..

also, I hope she found the dog..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          thats funny. I noticed koreans dont like Iranians but Chinese people always say... ahhh Eeran i know.
                          yeah but they still never ever give you any discount
                          i knew a older dude from China, he was funny as fk and alwayz joked alot when we worked together.. we allwayz had fun at work..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I am not taking anything away with current results but team mainly winning because of individual great performances up front.
                            Ball possession, passing, building attacks from behind were poor even against teams like Syria or UAE.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think we play better with no fans as no pressure is there. This actually can be a good thing.

Comment

IFF and Sports Ministry are telling two completely different reasons on why the spectators are banned. If they were honest about the real reasoning behind the spectator ban, instead of making up stories it wouldn't hurt that much

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2010470

Comment

Working...
                                X