Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier before the game and after the lineups were out, I theorized that Scocic uses Jahanbaksh as a striker. I was proven right.

Guys, look don't look at Jahanbaksh as a winger, don't look at his first touch, or corners.

Look at him as a striker: 3 goals in the third round. Leading goal scorer in AFC round 3!

Comment

Noroullahi and moharrami are a pain to watch. Not TM material.

Comment

Disappointing Skocic didn't make more progressive subs and inject some energy once we'd equalised, but we controlled the game from the moment we went behind to when we equalised and I thought the midfield pair and JB were very impressive in dictating the tempo and press from this moment. Also, people criticising his subs, but I think it the most important mistake was to start with Amiri from lb as you saw how much better we were able to press and keep them penned in once Noorafkan was subbed in.

As Kian H said very important to be tested and need to come from behind against quality opposition, and we had more than enough chances to win it. Sloppy at the end there, but people need to have some perspective - we were the better team overall.

Comment

Ezzatollahi; what do you guys think of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Lol haha. You catched me before editing aziz lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            Damet garm. We've all done a few of those and we all need to laugh together a little bit after these tense matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Korea played much better but we had better scoring chances

yep
              sums it up pretty accurately..!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                I only caught the first and last 15 minutes so I missed most of the match but no doubt I see it seems it's the same old story from our inept coach. That double-substitution ought to have him put in an asylum.
                Stopped reading after "15 minutes". Thanks for your analysis.

Comment

The way Skocic was handling the substitutions was giving me Wiltits vs Iraq PTSD lol hopefully this is a learning experience for Skocic the players all did well but there was no reason for ghoddos to sit on the bench after we tied no excuse for that at all. All players today minimum 6 rating because this was a highly entertaining game but Skocic will receive a 2/10 for this blasphemy. Don’t attack me please because like I said I hope he learns from this as this was his first proper test against a big team(Bosnia B and Arab FC shouldn’t count when our whole team is European based)

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                    Ezzatollahi; what do you guys think of him?
                    MOTM for me, he carried a non-existent Nourollahi
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Poor Ghoddos should have picked Sweden at this rate

Comment

Four months ago, we were third in a group that contained Bahrain and Iraq with three must wins to even make it to the next round of qualifiers. We were about to watch the WC at home.

Fast forward a few months, we won those 3 games and qualified to the next round and we now sit at the top of the final group - 8 points ahead of 3rd place, with our next two games against the two weakest teams - Syria and Lebanon.

Some of you just don't appreciate anything - we are not preparing for the world cup right now, we are trying to qualify and we are doing a good job at it.

Comment

I actually think Nourollahi was much better in the 2nd half than I've seen him play for TM up to this point. We still need a better partner for Ezza, but I thought he did ok today.

Comment

This is the kind of environment an iranian coach has to work, can you imagine? And then they wonder why they never achieve anything. Irrationality, pure emotions without brain and complaining for the sake of complaining, that's the only thing these people can do, it's in their blood.

1) Iran played wonderfully until UAE match where players took everything for granted. Playing slow, trying to keep the ball while being inaccurate in passes and not motivated nor hungry for a win. This is a MENTAL and psychological problem, a coach can't solve such an issue but by insulting these players or slapping them during half time. Maybe this is the only thing i blame the coach for.

2) This toxic environment created by this iranian mentality makes it impossible for any coach to progress. These ungrateful idiots criticise at any opportunity and last but not least, are the only idiots asking for a change of coach while Iran is leading the group with no goal conceded. That's just a mentality out of another planet, honestly.

3) This same mentality expect a win and playing well in every match and in every minute. You just wonder if they understand anything about football actually. All matches in this final stage of Asian qualifiers are difficult and Iran matches aren't any exception here. Expecting to beat UAE or Korea "easily" with few goals margin is just unreasonable and stupid. By playing well and being motivated, Iran should theoretically be able to qualify "quite" easily, because of the individual talents they possess. If the team play unmotivated, slowly and without focus, they can even lose to Vietnam, ok? The gap isn't anymore "huge" enough between teams at that stage to afford playing bad and expecting anything.

4) This match was balanced, Koreans were more hungry for a win and both teams had big opportunities. A draw is a fair result for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Damet garm. We've all done a few of those and we all need to laugh together a little bit after these tense matches.
                              Mokhlesam..

Comment

I hate to break it to you but this Skocic guy is a incompetent coach. Why the hell don’t you play Ghoddos? If we go to WC it will be an embarrassment just like 8ers Saudi. Omg, I hope we don’t make it to see that day. No feeling for the game, no tactics no nothing. A total moron sitting there and chillin!

Comment

Working...
                                X