Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We came in initially playing for a draw until we got scored on and then turned on finally after 60 minutes or so.

Two nice long range shots that hit the post, which we rarely ever see in TM. The Korean goalie and defense were weak, there was no reason for us to have been so timid at home for the majority of the game.

The goal we scored went in contrast to everything we’ve seen, Azmoun with great work off the ball and Jahanbaksh with a great header LOL. Very unlikely scenario.

Ezatolahi and Taremi were amazing. 1-1 at home is not a result to celebrate but unfortunately when you play so poorly for the majority of the game, you have to be thankful you didn't lose
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

From where we were before we had to go to Bahrain at the end of the last qualifying round then I am definitely happy with the position that we are in at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
        Why did we become so passive after scoring ourselves
        yea that was real disappointing to witness.... we had them bewildered and just needed an offensive sub to put away .... but eskoochie chickened out and waited too fking long and sk coach quickly addressed his issues with a timely sub..!!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          We can live with the tie. But we need a lot of soul searching. This is a very weak Korean side, weakest in a long time. Should have been a win in Tehran.
          How exactly is this a weak SK side? They have the highest paid asian player who was a Ballon Dor contender, another who is bossing it up in the best league in the world, and were extremely cohesive in their passing and strategy.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

if we had var, taermi maybe had gotten a penalty in the first half aswell.. korean tackled him when he was chasing the ball
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I only caught the first and last 15 minutes so I missed most of the match but no doubt I see it seems it's the same old story from our inept coach. That double-substitution ought to have him put in an asylum.

Comment

Korea played much better but we had better scoring chances

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Game over. We should have won. Some of you guys are really unreasonable and think this a PlayStation game.
                  Exactly what I was thinking Nokhodi jaan. We were VERY unlucky not to win this match.

We hit the post twice, had lots of chances and completely dominated most of the match (except the beginning of each half).

And that's despite one of the best defensive matches I've seen from Korea and without our fans (12th man).

Instead of being happy that we're leading comfortably at the top of the table, people are complaining that we got scored on a goal after 7 matches at this level of qualification?!

As we say, when you have fans like this, you don't need enemies!

Comment

Those last minute subs were absolutely useless. Doesnt even give the players enough time to get their legs warmed up. I am not one of those haters but this was an absolute shit decision by Skocic.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

the table after this game:

[ATTACH]19085[/ATTACH]
                      Attached Files
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally Posted by Iran_19
                        We seriously have issues on both R and L backs.
                        Terrible game by Mohammadi.

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Poor guy, I thought he did well sitting on the bench.
                        Post of the year!

Comment

Even match. Korea started much better than us, but things evened out after 35 minutes.

I think a tie is right outcome. Both team had some good chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                            For those wondering if Mr Skocic was good or just lucky, there is your answer. He’s a good guy with decent lineups but that’s it. No tactic just hope your star players do well
                            If we had a team that lost every time we conceded first would you say we had tactics or did not have tactics? This was our best game against a motivated Korea in a long time. We were unlucky. The positive is we conceded and came back. First time in a long time.

Comment

Skocic is also non existent at the side of the pitch you could everybody hear scream and give instructions but this guy is just there chilling it hoping for taremi and azmoun to fix it. why the fuck do you sub in two neither forwards nor defence guys 1 min before the game is over and you are in need of a goal🙈

Comment

]Lol haha. You catched me before editing aziz lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X