Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    for the second half we need to take JB out Ghoddus in and later think about Ghaedi.
    Ghaedi will only play if we are losing, That is the reality. He is too much of a defensive liability. Really wish he had his chance in earlier games

Comment

Absolute crap if a half from Skocic……yet again, another totally shit first half with 0 game plan or tactical approach. None…it was “go out there and play” instructions.

God help us if he is the man taking us to the WC. Another golden generation of Iranian footy will be wasted by yet another unqualified Croatian coach.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As always you guys are exagerating too much. Yes we dont play fluently and Nice possesion football. But until now, we have Got it under control. We let Korea have the Ball, and havnt really gotten dangerous. Its a game no team wants to loose. A draw is not a bad result for us. We couldnt ask for a better start.
        And we have gotten the chances on our counters but the last pass has Been bad. We arent prime Barca, stop expecting that. And why are people mentioning Carlos? He isnt here no more. Stop Living in the pass and support the team. Too many people with agendas.

Oh and what a game by Saeid

Comment

you can't take JB out - because defensively he's helping out well on left side and letting Amiri run up on overlaps trusting JB is covering -
          Ghoddos needs to come in for Gholizadeh - move JB to right to help Moharrami out, Taremi to left, Ghoddos in the middle

hopefully that last set of chances from Azmoun, then Taremi, then JB give the team some confidence to go forward a bit more in 2nd half.

Comment

I don't care if Skocic is 20-0, A good coach can see failures on the pitch such as ARJ and make adjustments so ARJ gets a kick up his butt to step up his game and our star player Ghoddos being a bench warmer?!
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

JB is just owful on all of his decisions. He is always picking the wrong one. What's going on with him? Perhaps we should take his captaincy from him so he can focus on his game.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys the soccer field is terrible.

Comment

We need to play more compact. Jahanbakhsh and Gholizadeh are too wide and we can't control the middle of the pitch. This is too offensive of a set up for us. One of Gholizadeh need to come out and either Hajsafi or maybe Ghoddos need to go in.
                  Best players this half: Amiri, Shoji and Kanani...

Comment

Jahanbakhsh loses the ball far too much and doesn't offer much defensively

Skocic's first real test and we're getting outplayed & outpossessed

Noorollahi has been ok defensively but makes the wrong choices offensively. Ezatolahi has been superb on both ends and Gholizadeh hustles well defensively. I like the fact that the wingers are inverted and that they switch it up

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

So much Inferiority complex going on here lol (Mohhamad ) thanks
                      The reality of our football is what you just saw
                      CQ was something else
                      AJ never belonged to EPL

Positives
                      Amiri is a beast
                      Exzatollahi is head abs shoulders above others

Comment

After watching Japan Australia today, both teams being the other better teams in Asia, I must say our games look much better. Both teams are playing with caution. I think both are satisfied with a draw, don’t know how fit Ghodos is but take the ball to the wings isn’t working, our strength is in the center, we must use that. Vahid is being wasted as a LB.
                        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Absolute crap if a half from Skocic……yet again, another totally shit first half with 0 game plan or tactical approach. None…it was “go out there and play” instructions.

God help us if he is the man taking us to the WC. Another golden generation of Iranian footy will be wasted by yet another unqualified Croatian coach.
                          He probably won't be the coach in WC

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

keep in mind that Korea has more urgency then we do.... We need to be smart and not make any mistakes... Korea needs to gamble.. status quo for now
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

JB is not TM material,

Comment

Has anyone seen Goli? I agree JB is hustling back. I have been shitting on Nourollahi a lot, but he isn’t having a bad half. Ezzie is the best player on the pitch right now. We need Saman.

Comment

Working...
                                X