Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    I mean when we were down 1-0 Skocic had nothing to loose+ Ghoddus performed most of the time well, when he came in. He was kind of a game changer.

true.
    and I think Skocic had the same idea as you. Thats why he asked Saman to warm up as he understood the team needs a bit more forward thinking players. Hopefully he was thinking of taking out nourolahi.

But then we scored.

now, this is the moment I think he changed his mind from what I believe was: (cautious 1st half. maintain 0-0 at halftime. change to attacking after min 60). I could be wrong. But to me it looked like this.

and with Korea scoring and showing they can penetrate and create dangers for us, he changed tact and opted for a cautious tie.
    again, it's MY take. Could be wrong.

now should we criticize this change of mind?
    I dont know. given the group standings, a tie wasnt a bad idea by any standards.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      These two games are must wins and the pressure is on, there is a world cup spot on the line and we do not do too well against these type of styles. If we slip one game we will lose our first spot in the group and give the third place team a chance to catch us. Just giving hope to other teams can be dangerous.
      exactly my point

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
        So we are not allowed to question the IR ? Just do as we are told ?
        The whole IFF is corrupt, this is all because of politics .
        They can’t not follow simple protocols and we end up losing the crowd which is worth a goal at least.

as much as the officials are complete morons and illiterate idiots, I'm pretty sure this was not about "not following protocols".
        This regime is FRIGHTENEDof crowds (those that are not run by the regime like arba'een, ... etc) . anywhere, for any reason on any pretext.
        and it does its best to prevent gatherings of ppl.
        they're ready to be labeled incompetent ass holes (that they are anyway), just as long as they stay away from any threats from people

Comment

Spot on mate. So glad to see so many members are aware of the real issues. The minute we question something the IR supporters bash us and tell us we superiority complex lol

Can’t wait for the day we are free again … first thing on the order : Findley game with Israel

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          as much as the officials are complete morons and illiterate idiots, I'm pretty sure this was not about "not following protocols".
          This regime is FRIGHTENEDof crowds (those that are not run by the regime like arba'een, ... etc) . anywhere, for any reason on any pretext.
          and it does its best to prevent gatherings of ppl.
          they're ready to be labeled incompetent ass holes (that they are anyway), just as long as they stay away from any threats from people

Comment

I will never respond to you every again , I come from a family where we lost 5 people during the war defending Iran agains Saddam. We grow up during the war with bombs raining down on us , yes we gave blood for Iran.

You are probably a person who has never experienced such things and you probably are a IR supporter ( we call them Ann Zadeh).

Wake up mate , Iran has alway been great less than last 43 years .

Do me a favour and go and have a look at some photos prior to the revolt.

Anyways, I won’t bother with you ever gain , long live Iran and Javeed Shahh

Originally posted by Sepehr9
            Well yeah he disrespected my country so i had to say something about his country in return. Furthermore, what i said about Australia is not silly, it is a fact that Australia is a racist country and that people from Europe invaded that land and killed off the natives, these are the facts.

Anyway, let's get back to football.
            Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9
                Well yeah he disrespected my country so i had to say something about his country in return. Furthermore, what i said about Australia is not silly, it is a fact that Australia is a racist country and that people from Europe invaded that land and killed off the natives, these are the facts.
                Anyway, let's get back to football.
                BACK TO FOOTBALL PLEASE!!!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Do you know what is the reason behind this Tweet? Sardar was just trying to stop the dude from sliding and eating it. The stadiums with the track around the grass are notorious for causing injuries for when players go off the grass, and the cleats causing them to slide and lose their balance/control.

Comment

Analysis: Iran 1 - 1 South Korea

https://youtu.be/NBPB1hxrMow
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ir4aqSOdU

Comment

Son got covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Poor Sardar was trying to stop him from hitting the LED monitors

Comment

Hate seeing us getting outplayed in all stats. Dammit not a single edge in anything, but fouls, yellow cards and offsides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Hate seeing us getting outplayed in all stats. Dammit not a single edge in anything, but fouls, yellow cards and offsides

Except we had two shots that hit the cross bar...SK are lucky they left with a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Keano jan i think its the new system that skocic has started to use. 4-4-2 - With 2 deffensive MD (ahmadnoor and ezza) playing in center . Its mainly deffensive system and we are really lazy in compressing the opponent . Specially against SK we didn't really compress them. I think once we reach a point where skocic feels safe (e.g. after 2 win + 1 draw) , then he'll start playing more attacking football. We will see more of ghoddos and ghaedi after 3 matches . Hopefully we can win syria and lebanon to secure the spot for WC22.

Comment

Working...
                                X