Iran vs UAE post match ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    He should have been subbed 10-15 mins earlier, but overall he is totally fit. just think it wasnt his best match. still when it mattered he made crucial contribution and showed his class.
    He is much more heavier compare to the last year, i am not saying it is fat, but i find his mobility not as sharp as before.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He is much more heavier compare to the last year, i am not saying it is fat, but i find his mobility not as sharp as before.
      maybe but I also find he is not pushed around as easily.

Compared to match vs Leipzig's upamecano a couple years ago (Thought he bullied sardar) vs chelsea I thought from physical perspective he was not dominated by rudiger, christensen, still found the moment to show the speed he has in behind.

I agree with you, his body has changed, but he is by no means slow, and has improved physical power for sure which will aid him in bigger leagues.

I just dont think he looked as sharp as usual today, and having watched him a couple games recently in zenit that was not the case so I give him benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Beiranvand: 8 solid as a rock
        Moharami: 7 did his job
        Kanaanizadegan: 7.5 the man is a strong as an ox, looks like he has taken Pouraliganji's position. Forms a solid partnership with Shoja.
        Khalilzadeh: 8 what a beast, along with Seyed Jalal Hosseini the best central defender we've had by far.
        Noorafkan: 6.5 he was shaky but he has all the skills and physique to become a solid left back, he needs more games to gain experience and lose his nervousness.
        Ezatolahi 8.5 like i said many times, we only have one Ezza, the man is unique for us and can become a leader in the near future if he keeps this up.
        Amiri: 6 worked hard as always, covered alot of space, not his best game but he is a must for TM given his experience and input.
        Nourollahi: 6.5 solid, closed down attacks, worked hard as always and was good in possession.
        Jahanbakhsh: 4 needs to step up his game, i believe in him, he can do alot better than this. In time we will see the old AZ Jahanbakhsh become important for TM as well. But right now Ghoddos, Torabi or Gholizadeh should start ahead of him until he can challenge them.
        Taremi: 8 what can we say about this magnificent player, he needs to be a little les selfish and he is just perfect.
        Azmoun: 7.5 too bad he missed the penalty otherwise he would have gotten an 8 as well. We are very lucky to have him.

Gholizadeh: 8 TM was much better when he came on, creative, great dribbles, creates lots of space. I don't understand when TM is blessed with 4 creative players in Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Ghaedi and Torabi at least on of them should play, we all saw what happens when TM plays without a fantasista (creative player). In fact, one of Queiroz's flaws was that he did not play with creative players. Skocic so far plays with creative midfielders except in this game, i hope it does not become a trend with him. I'm more than pleased with Skocic, the man is fast becoming a legend and silencing all his haters. A man who wins is always right. Next in line is South Korea!

Comment

regarding pure talent, i think right after Ali Karimi, Taremi is physically/technically speaking the most gifted TM player. I just wished he could have moved earlier to Europe.

Comment

Skocic - 5/10 ! We should've scored 4-5 goals against this poor UAE team! Did you guys see how easily their players got dribled? Why did skocic bench gholizadeh and ghadei and give playing time to hajsafi and Alireza jahanbakhsh! thats the worst mistake ever!

Shoja - 6/10 Shoja and noorafkan had a arguement at the start of the match due to lack of chemistry between the two! Shoja was not on it today ! He also had trouble with beiranvand!
            Kanaani - 8/10 Solid DF and player with gheyrat and passion.
            Taremi - 7/10 ! as usual played great
            Azmoun- 5/10 ! missed way too many chances ! bad touches ! he should've scored atleast 2-3 goals in this game! How did he miss his open header!!!! his 1 on 1 chance and penalty !

Noorafkan 6/10 he was okay , much better than hajsafi and amiri but i feel he had trouble with shoja.
            Amiri - 5.5/10 way too many blunders!

ARJ - 3/10 ! what was he doing??? he thought his playing sunday league ! Should've been benched and ghayedi should've taken his spot
            Ezatolahi - 7. Ezza played great today but for some reason he looked depressed and hopeless! Maybe its his club situation !
            Nourollahi - 6.5 I think he did well! won lots of 1 on 1 duels
            Gholizadeh - 8. Should've been in the line up !
            Moharami- 8.5 ! MOTM

Guys how come ghoddos didn't get any playing time? Skocic deffo got it wrong in this match! Good thing we didn't lose! Why bench gholizadeh , ghoddos and ghayedi when they have been perfoming outstanding! Why risk players on yellow!

Comment

I thought Skocic actually did a decent job with the team.
              The first half was expectedly slow, the players hadn’t been together for weeks and needed some match time to get into the rhythm. I think possession wise and movement wise they were good they were just excessively sloppy. The frequency of turnovers in the first half was staggering and much of it was just poorly weighted passes, miscommunication between players, brain fog. Second half is the coaches half and honestly we had sequences of play where we carved UAE up. Just look at the buildup to the penalty we got, really nice passes all the way. I liked his adjustment too to bring on Gholizadeh and keep Amiri on. Of course starting ARJ is always a safe bet but you can’t control the coin flip of which version of ARJ we get. Putting on Hajsafi gave us the freedom of using Amiri as a more solid focal point of the press, which secured the game a others brought up.

At the end of the day our players were SO sloppy on the counters it was ridiculous. You can’t even blame the coach on many of those plays, was just pure lack of decisiveness and focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                Any talk about advancements of any kind in light of the sanctions, gives legitimacy to the akhoud regime who in the first place brought us the sanctions and pushed a 3000 years civilization to be the worse of worse!
                There is nothing here to be proud of .. period!
                Pride is when we free our nation from akhound and dark religion.
                what do mullahs have to do with this discussion ??? I guess YOU were rooting for UAE to beat Iran just to make a point ?

Yes, we all know about the sanctions. Should we belittle our wins because of the sanctions ???? A win against UAE is not a vote of confidence for this regime. Let's seperate these two events.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have always been very hesitant to knock JB, but I am afraid I can't hold back anymore.

He has 4 bad games for every 1 good game he has for TM. I know he had a couple of good years in the Dutch league, but if you think about it he has never been consistent for TM?
                  He is not very technical ( it is amazing how easily he is dispossessed by the opposing players) and for every 1 good shot on goal he has 10 that go for the score board. His corner kicks and free kicks are average at best and he is not the greatest passer....and the list goes on and on. I think at this point he is starting just based on his past reputation. In my opinion he is at best good enough to be a sub, and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Sardar to me added some weight, and wasn't as fast as before. He usually is very sharp around the net, which wasn't the case in the last few games. Maybe i am expecting too much from him, i don't know..
                    Maybe it’s because he plays in freezing Russia and having to play in jahanam was too much of a shock. 97 degrees Fahrenheit today in UAE

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Skocic - 5/10 ! We should've scored 4-5 goals against this poor UAE team! Did you guys see how easily their players got dribled? Why did skocic bench gholizadeh and ghadei and give playing time to hajsafi and Alireza jahanbakhsh! thats the worst mistake ever!

Shoja - 6/10 Shoja and noorafkan had a arguement at the start of the match due to lack of chemistry between the two! Shoja was not on it today ! He also had trouble with beiranvand!
                      Kanaani - 8/10 Solid DF and player with gheyrat and passion.
                      Taremi - 7/10 ! as usual played great
                      Azmoun- 5/10 ! missed way too many chances ! bad touches ! he should've scored atleast 2-3 goals in this game! How did he miss his open header!!!! his 1 on 1 chance and penalty !

Noorafkan 6/10 he was okay , much better than hajsafi and amiri but i feel he had trouble with shoja.
                      Amiri - 5.5/10 way too many blunders!

ARJ - 3/10 ! what was he doing??? he thought his playing sunday league ! Should've been benched and ghayedi should've taken his spot
                      Ezatolahi - 7. Ezza played great today but for some reason he looked depressed and hopeless! Maybe its his club situation !
                      Nourollahi - 6.5 I think he did well! won lots of 1 on 1 duels
                      Gholizadeh - 8. Should've been in the line up !
                      Moharami- 8.5 ! MOTM

Guys how come ghoddos didn't get any playing time? Skocic deffo got it wrong in this match! Good thing we didn't lose! Why bench gholizadeh , ghoddos and ghayedi when they have been perfoming outstanding! Why risk players on yellow!
                      I would have rather saved Ghodoos for the SK match. Any objective fan would agree that the match with SK would be tougher

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                        I would have rather saved Ghodoos for the SK match. Any objective fan would agree that the match with SK would be tougher
                        Same here but thats not the point i was trying to make! Skocic literally risked 4 players on yellow including taremi , shoja and ezza in this match! So I think we all can agree that he wasn't saving anyone for SK match! For some reason he didn't give any playing time to ghoddos and ghaedi which doesn't make sense to me! He saw how azmoun, taremi , gholizadeh and even moharami dribled passed UAE player but he continued with ARJ! he was still keen on making the game physical. It nearly backfired costing us 3 points and a red card for our main Deffender ( thanks to var it was overruled)

Comment

^ somehow he's not a fan of Ghoddos.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Same here but thats not the point i was trying to make! Skocic literally risked 4 players on yellow including taremi , shoja and ezza in this match! So I think we all can agree that he wasn't saving anyone for SK match! For some reason he didn't give any playing time to ghoddos and ghaedi which doesn't make sense to me! He saw how azmoun, taremi , gholizadeh and even moharami dribled passed UAE player but he continued with ARJ! he was still keen on making the game physical. It nearly backfired costing us 3 points and a red card for our main Deffender ( thanks to var it was overruled)
                            Continuing to play ARJ was confusing to me as well. He was a liability all game. I can't understand his ebbs and flows and what derives it. I would be surprised to see him start in the next game simply because he's been playing too much. He played the full 90 minutes in Feyenoord's last match. Perhaps losing that game hurt his confidence too?

Comment

taking the circumstances and pressure into consideration, I agree and think the ref did good.

Comment

biravand B
                                SHOJA C+
                                kanani B+
                                moharami B-
                                norafkan D+
                                ahmad nor c+
                                saeed b+
                                jb c
                                amiri c
                                mehdi a
                                sardar b-